Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Technical : Help-Sony Ericsson w995 no audio/camera/accelerometer
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > Help-Sony Ericsson w995 no audio/camera/accelerometer Bookmark topic
Shiba Posts: 4

Starting about a few days ago, my Sony Ericsson w995 did not have any audio coming out of it, both with the speakers and with the headphones (the internal speaker is fine, I can still hear people talking when they call), and my camera/accelerometer is not working. I already tried updating the phone and so on, but the problem still wasn't resolved. Does anyone have a solution to this?

I looked this problem up on Google too, and I see that some people fixed the problem by flashing the phone. If that's the case, does anyone have any good flashing software to recommend, specifically for my Sony Ericsson? Even better, I would really appreciate if anyone can provide some detailed instructions on how I should flash my phone, since I'm pretty much a noob on stuff like this

Thanks in advance.
--
Posted: 2012-03-03 15:44:37
Edit : Quote

emporium Posts: 254

[ This Message was edited by: emporium on 2012-12-27 11:05 ]

--
Posted: 2012-03-03 18:14:58

Okay, I'll try that and see if it works. I didn't do anything to my phone though besides updating the software. After that, it just started malfunctioning.
--
Posted: 2012-03-03 23:29:57

Yeah, I think you were right about the mechanical part...I flashed it, still didn't work. I suspect I might have dropped the phone and didn't noticed anything wrong with it until I realized the audio problem. Looks like I'll have to find someone to repair it for me. But thanks anyways for suggesting wotanserver, easy to use
--
Posted: 2012-03-04 00:16:59

idumbakumar Posts: > 500

u have A2 uploader as well for flashing
--
Posted: 2012-03-04 02:44:27

I haven't tried A2 Uploader yet, but I may try it if I have the time. I've already flashed it once with Wotan Client, and it didn't help at all, so I'm assuming that it may be a hardware problem and that flashing with a different program may come up with the same results.
--
Posted: 2012-03-04 16:16:19

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home