Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : HTC : HTC One X Official Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > HTC > HTC One X Official Thread Bookmark topic
Page12345678910>

adnansanni Posts: > 500

HTC One X

Your quad-core powered entertainer
Extraordinary quad-core power gives you lightning-fast web browsing, remarkable picture quality and hyper-realistic gaming effects --all on a giant, 4.7-inch HD screen. Then there's the amazing camera that captures every moment with crisp, vivid, beautiful photos.

Mighty quad-core performance
Web browsing and games run more smoothly and are quicker to respond, thanks to a powerful quad-core chipset.

Capture every moment as it happens
Quickly bypass the lock-screen with instant access and always get the shot with a shutter that never delays. You can even snap a picture while shooting HD video.

Do it all, do it now
Wirelessly project a movie or listen to your favorite music while taking an incoming video call. This is a phone that’s a match for your creativity, ambition and pace – at work and play.

Active lockscreen
Access to your favorite apps is a finger stroke away with 4 shortcuts. Set your phone ready to give you stock information, weather updates, or your favorite people's Facebook status. Or see your to-do lists, events with one glance.

Best-in-class browsing experience
Enjoy HTML5 and Flash rich content on the go. And our Text Reflow adjusts text to the width of your screen so no more panning left and right. Read Later keeps a copy of what you're browsing so you can read it later without Internet connection.

Dynamic multitasking
Multitasking has never been easier. View recently used apps with our new multi-panel design. With a 3-finger swipe, easily switch between the last 2 apps used. You no longer have to go through "Recent Apps" to find the apps you were just using.

Dropbox integration
Never worry about attachments again – simply share large files by sending a Dropbox link. Plus, access your Dropbox straight from Office apps to edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations and save them back automatically.

Specs:
Size: 134.36 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm
Weight: 130 grams with battery
Display: HD 720p touch
Screen: 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 resolution)
CPU Speed: 1.5 GHz, quad core
Platform: Android™ 4.0 with HTC Sense™ 4
Memory: Total storage : 32 GB
RAM: 1 GB
Network:
HSPA/WCDMA: Europe/Asia: 850/900/1900//2100 MHz
GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Sensors:
Gyro sensor
G-Sensor
Digital compass
Proximity sensor
Ambient light sensor
Connectivity:
3.5 mm stereo audio jack
NFC3
Bluetooth with aptX™ enabled (Bluetooth® 4.0)
Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with mobile high-definition video link (MHL) for USB or HDMI connection
(Special cable required for HDMI connection.)
Camera: with HTC ImageSense™
8 megapixel camera with auto focus, smart LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures)
F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens
1080p HD video recording
1.3 megapixel front camera (720p for video chat)
Dedicated imaging chip
Capture a photo in the midst of recording HD video
Continuous shooting mode captures multiple snapshots
Auto flash smartly determined by distance from your subject
Video stabilization feature removes annoying, shaky motion
High quality slow motion video capture and playback
Sound enhancement:
Beats Audio™
Multimedia:
Audio supported formats:
Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
Recording: .amr
Video supported formats:
Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3)
Recording: .mp4
Battery: Capacity :1800 mAh

Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
[ This Message was edited by: adnansanni on 2012-03-18 20:05 ]

--
Posted: 2012-03-18 18:36:07
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

The One X looks stunning and from what I have seen on youtube reviews, it performs exellent Great screen, great UI, fast and hopefully a great camera
Not quite sure yet if I go for this one or if I will wait for the S3
--
Posted: 2012-03-18 19:52:58

nicv27 Posts: > 500

Looks good, I want another iPhone to replace my Sensation XL..... Although this could be the phone that changes that
--
Posted: 2012-03-18 19:56:33

SKIBBE Posts: > 500

I have looked at so many "hands on" videos now...

it looks an preforms great, i pre-ordered it before i saw any shoots of the camera, thinking it can never be as good as the Xperia S but now i am amazed how f*cking fast it is!

Checked the htc site for some accesories today, you need deep pockets for the Desktop-stand and the HDMI dongle A hdmi-cable is the cheapest sulotion, just get a extention in random shop. but i really liked the desktop-stand but allmost 600sek (i think ~60€)
--
Posted: 2012-03-18 20:41:05

ok1907 Posts: 121

What about the benchmarks?
--
Posted: 2012-03-18 20:59:32

adnansanni Posts: > 500

I’m really consider to buying it. I’ll prefer any day to HTC’s build quality over Samsung. Samsung GS2 is looks to me very plastic and feels to me plastic and S3 will be the same. I’m only worried about the battery life of it. I’m not sure how 1800 mAh will handle the quad-core, 1280x720 display and the GPU.

@SKIBBE: congratulation for your pre-order. I hope you'll be the first review writer here
--
Posted: 2012-03-18 21:03:08

@adnansanni maybe

In all the videos they say that the Quad Core will help batterylife? meaning, using only GPU and 1 2 and up to 4 cores only when needed. i am eager to see this in real life. as long as it lasts one day with my user pattern i am happy. (can you demand more these days?)
--
Posted: 2012-03-19 07:58:25

Killmaster9 Posts: 75

@Skibbe

Hehe, you're following in my fotstep. First SE Arc and now HTC One X Hope that you have better luck with this one to start with

I pre-ordered mine from 3 two weeks ago Where did you pre-order yours?
--
Posted: 2012-03-19 12:44:21

etaab Posts: > 500

On 2012-03-19 07:58:25, SKIBBE wrote:
@adnansanni maybe

as long as it lasts one day with my user pattern i am happy. (can you demand more these days?)

Yes we can, if Motorola can make a phone with upwards of 3,000mAh im sure the rest can. If it means the phone will be slightly heavier, rather that than have the phone die half way through a long day out with family and friends.
--
Posted: 2012-03-19 20:49:11

@Killmaster9 from http://www.tre.se but i just realiased i wount (may) get it later due to the overlapping from my old subscriptions with tre.se that ends april 30, i saw somewhere the phone can arrive as early as week 14. i guess i will have it week 16 at the earliest

The tre.se deal 349kr is awesome (i have it now at 699kr) so i will "save" 50% each month with the same deal, WIN WIN?

@etaab true! a 3000mAh battery would be more sufficient. Read somewhere that "the new ipad" has 50%+ the juice compared to the old ipad2 battery in size. to bad HTC does not have that knowledge (or used it in this case)
[ This Message was edited by: SKIBBE on 2012-03-19 21:48 ]

--
Posted: 2012-03-19 22:42:04
Page12345678910>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home