Esato Mobile
Regional : Asia Pacific : Pacquiao just got robbed by the judges!
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Regional > Asia Pacific > Pacquiao just got robbed by the judges! Bookmark topic
Page <  123>

Excalibur69 Posts: > 500

Iba na kasi ang motto ni Pacman:
"PUNCH YOUR ENEMY....WITH CARE!"

--
Posted: 2012-06-11 05:32:39
Edit : Quote

Time_Spiral Posts: -25

Well I think its a tactic of Bob Arum to lure Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Arum wants Floyd to think that Pacman does not have the knock out power, the speed and endurance he used to have. This way Floyd will be more than willing to fight.

If ever the dream bout will happen then BOOM! Pacman will be back to his old self (the pacquiao we really know) and will demolish the undefeated (GAY)weather. Sorry its Mayweather.

Oopps, just my two cents.
--
Posted: 2012-06-11 05:41:34

Physix Posts: > 500

@time

Lol be more careful in using that word.

@razec

Right! I really hate politics too. But I ended up working in an office where politicians apply for their candidacy. lol

@exca

Lol now that's what I call boxing with a little bit of love.

I guess Pacquiao has now been awaken from a very long sweet dream that turned out into a nightmare in the end.

[ This Message was edited by: Physix on 2012-06-11 06:09 ]

--
Posted: 2012-06-11 07:04:00

razec Posts: > 500

@Physix
Even the law of physics would fail to determine the degree of threat that your picture possesses!

please we don't need WMDs on a mobile-phone site
--
Posted: 2012-06-11 07:55:07

Dups! Posts: > 500

@razec

Don't be surprised to see me here mate, I am boxing fan and the title of the thread drew me in.
--
Posted: 2012-06-11 09:38:22

Physix Posts: > 500

@razec

Lol it's not a threat. And I almost forgot I have those sigs. (well, I really did )

oh even the manager of bradley thought pacquiao won the fight. The worst decision making in history of boxing as many says.
--
Posted: 2012-06-11 11:07:00

Geezay Posts: 316

It was quite sad. Surely it is a problem if the "winner" of a fight attends the press conference in a wheelchair? Does that not say anything? Perhaps this was all done for a bigger payout come rematch!

--
Posted: 2012-06-11 14:03:43

goarthur77 Posts: 47

jack maawatan! Hi hi
--
Posted: 2012-06-11 18:50:59

sony2zheni Posts: 212

Dufaq?!just watched the news and was shocked!Bradley was hospitalize and sitting on a wheelchair?!
?@#%$&!!! My gas!thats ridiculous!i'm almost ready to accept the fact that we lose.tsk! Nakakahigh blood!
This would be the craziest and the most controversial descision ever made in the history of sports kung di mababago ang resulta na laban. *sigh *frustrated
--
Posted: 2012-06-11 19:41:00

Time_Spiral Posts: -25

Seems like Bob Arum wants to pull down pacquiao's career even further.

A rematch with bradley does not seem to happen according to news. Instead Bob Arum wants(or insists) a pacquiao-marquez part 4.

Why o why?
--
Posted: 2012-06-19 20:36:37
Page <  123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home