Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Nokia Windows Phone 8 prototype revealed?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Nokia Windows Phone 8 prototype revealed? Bookmark topic
Page123>

tranced Posts: > 500

Images of an interestingly coloured Nokia handset supposedly running an early version of Windows Phone 8 have appeared online.

The snaps come via WPDang sources, which claim the handset featuring in them is located in the Far East and is running what appears to be Windows Phone 8.

Read more...
--
Posted: 2012-08-07 17:04:49
Edit : Quote

NightBlade Posts: > 500

Well, they've certainly innovated with the design.

/s
--
Posted: 2012-08-07 17:06:45

mediar Posts: > 500

Still better design than Sony.

*my opinion*
--
Posted: 2012-08-07 17:30:14

ILoveBhe Posts: 121

if this is real i love the design, i hate the color and i am definitely unimpressed with the tiles. Too flat
--
Posted: 2012-08-07 17:41:53

On 2012-08-07 17:41:53, ILoveBhe wrote:
if this is real i love the design, i hate the color and i am definitely unimpressed with the tiles. Too flat

Well, I don't like Windows Phone as well and I prefer Android instead ( Holo or Sense UI ). About the color - you can choose from a variety of colors, so it's not a big problem.
--
Posted: 2012-08-07 17:47:52

NightBlade Posts: > 500

On 2012-08-07 17:30:14, mediar wrote:
Still better design than Sony.

*my opinion*

За тебе знаем.
--
Posted: 2012-08-07 17:54:29

razec Posts: > 500

I'm liking the notification LEDs on all Xperia devices, and the Lt29, and the NXTs have the best use for them for looks and function. that alone would be enough to give Xperia designs an edge over any phone designs. and also none of the leading manufacturers could make a tough phone as "decent" looking as the Active/AcroS/go apart from panasonic eluga. back on topic, that color version definitely looks ugly, at least in the picture, but with this it proves that Nokia have also lost its edge on designing different looking phone. iPhone is all to blame here
--
Posted: 2012-08-07 18:25:10

On 2012-08-07 18:25:10, razec wrote:
I'm liking the notification LEDs on all Xperia devices, and the Lt29, and the NXTs have the best use for them for looks and function. that alone would be enough to give Xperia designs an edge over any phone designs. and also none of the leading manufacturers could make a tough phone as "decent" looking as the Active/AcroS/go apart from panasonic eluga. back on topic, that color version definitely looks ugly, at least in the picture, but with this it proves that Nokia have also lost its edge on designing different looking phone. iPhone is all to blame here

Don't forget the ICS update for the 2011 Xperias, which broke the LED notification. Anyway, the black Lumias look better than any 2012 Xperia.
--
Posted: 2012-08-07 18:38:37

razec Posts: > 500

Personally I'm not liking unibody design until Xperia NXT arrived. they've shown everyone in the mobile phone business how it should be done imho. Even Lumia 900 looked like a toy compared to a silver Xperia P

now for the black version

now tell me why Nokia 900 looks better than the Xperia above, that windows logo itself looks ugly
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2012-08-07 17:58 ]

--
Posted: 2012-08-07 18:56:21

On 2012-08-07 18:56:21, razec wrote:
Personally I'm not liking unibody design until Xperia NXT arrived.

SE fanboy

Well, I've never really liked the unibody design as well, and the NXT series proves me that I really can't stand ugly square bricks. The Lumias, on the other side, have much more curvy and notable design. Nokia Lumia 610 for example - the most beautiful phone I've ever seen! After my Xperia Pro, of course. Just take a look:

It's pure beauty! And it's Nokia - the company I used to hate most! Come on, their phones used to be the uglier on the market! And now they made this lovely beauty! Mindblown! Now compare it with the Pro:

You see? The Lumia looks pretty much like it, but without the hardware buttons - exactly the way the 2012 Xperias should have looked like! Not like that ugly shit Mind And GX! Sony just went into the wrong direction! Sony tried to excuse their lack of design skills with the fact that Android 4 doesn't require hardware buttons, which limits the possibilities of design diversity, but that's just not true! The Lumia is a clear example that even without hardware buttons a phone can look really great. Why don't you compare it with the P or S?
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2012-08-07 20:16 ]

--
Posted: 2012-08-07 20:43:23
Page123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home