Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : HTC : All HTC Android 4.0 updates to arrive by end of August
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > HTC > All HTC Android 4.0 updates to arrive by end of August Bookmark topic
tranced Posts: > 500

The remaining Ice Cream Sandwichless HTC handsets are set to get their Android 4.0 updates by the end of the month.

HTC has been telling Facebook commenters to cool their jets, with handsets including the HTC Desire S, HTC Rhyme, US-friendly HTC Thunderbolt all still on track to get the update this summer.

Read more...
--
Posted: 2012-08-10 14:24:59
Edit : Quote

2slow Posts: 180

updates are rolling out for the International versions but I am using a leaked ROM for my International HOX and the battery life has improved drastically. It is amazing how they stripped out the 3D rendering on the home screen and now this phone feels like daily driver without worrying not having enough battery at end of they day. I am using the maXimus ROM ported by "football". The version 2.2 is very good and he is updating it to v3.0 very soon. It is using the new leaked 4.1 sense and with camera mod this has really made it worth keeping. Benchmarks and overall smoothness is very noticeable.
--
Posted: 2012-08-14 19:45:42
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home