Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Apple : Apple IPhone 5 Thread And Discussion
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Apple > Apple IPhone 5 Thread And Discussion Bookmark topic
Page123 ... 505152>

Guarulhos Posts: > 500

Apple IPhone 5 Key Features:

- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 ( HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps)

- 3G Network: CDMA 2000 1xEV-DO (Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps)

- 4G Network - LTE 700 / 850 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 (LTE 100 Mbps DL)

- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual Band, Wi - Fi Plus Cellular, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, USB v2.0

- A-GPS And GLONASS (Apple Maps)

- Dimensions 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm

- Weight 112 Grams.

- Display 4" LED - BACKLIT IPS RETINA DISPLAY HD (~326 Ppi Pixel Density) With Corning Gorilla Glass 2 And Oleophobic Coating

- 16/32/64 GigaBytes Memory Internal (Not Expansive Memory)

- 1 GigaByte Ram

- CPU Apple A6 Swift Dual Core ARMv7s 1.3 Ghz (SemiConductor Technology 32 nm HKMG)

- GPU PowerVR SGX 543MP3 (Triple - Core Graphics @266 MHz)

- iOS 6.1

- iMaps

- iCloud

- iBooks PDF Reader

- 8 MP AF Camera

- CamCorder FullHD 1080p @30 FPS

- 1.2 MP Front Chat Camera (720p Video Capture And VideoCalling Over Wi-Fi And 3G/4G)

- Active Noise Cancellation With Dedicated Dual Mics

- Standard Battery Li-Po 1440mAh

- iCloud

- Siri Natural Language Commands And Dictation

- Headphones Apple EarPods With Remote And Mic

- New Smaller Lightning Connector (8 - Pin)

- Aluminum Anodized 6000 Series And Ceramic Glass Body

- Available Black/Slate And White/Silver Colors

Technichal Specifications Digital Camera IPhone 5:

* Lens: Largan Precision Optics
* Construction Lens: 5 Elements Plastic / Hybrid IR Filter / Sapphire Crystal Protecting
* F-Number: f/2.4
* Focal Length: 4.13 mm
* Focus Range: 6 Cm - Infinity
* Iso Sensitivity: 50 - 3200
* Shutter Speed: Min - (1/15s) / Max - (1/555568s)
* Features Digital Camera: Touch Focus - Face Detection - Panorama - HDR - AE/AF Lock And Geo - Tagging
* Flash: Single Led (2rd Generation)
* Reach In Shooting Of Flash: Up To 2 Meters
* AF Light: Yes (Single Led 2rd Generation)
* Sensor: CMOS BSI SONY IMX145a
* Format: 1/3.2”
* Surface: (5.68 mm x 4.54 mm)
* Flash: Led (2rd Generation)
* Pixel Size: 1.4 Microns
* Maximum Effective Pixels Resolution: 3264 x 2448 For 4.3 (In 33 mm)

Technichal Specifications Digital Camcorder IPhone 5:

* Resolutions Digital Camcorder: FULLHD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
* Quantity Frames Per Second During Recording Of Video: 30 FPS
* Recording Codec Used To Do Video: MP4
* Video Bit Rate: 17.8 Mbps
* Recording Audio Codec Used To Do Video: AAC Mono
* Audio Bit Rate: 64 Kbps
* Audio Sampling Rate: 44.1 KHz
* Light Assist For The Record Video: Yes (Single Led 2rd Generation)
* Features Digital Camcorder: Digital Video Stabilization - Continuous Autofocus - AE/AF Lock And Still Photos While Recording Video

Below Some Synthetic Benchmarks !

GEEKBENCH 2

LINPACK (RUN MULTI – THREAD MODE)

SUNSPIDER

BROWSERMARK 2

GOOGLE OCTANE

RIABENCH FOCUS TESTS

MOZILLA KRAKEN BENCHMARK

HTML 5 TEST

GPU MARK

GPU BENCH

[ This Message was edited by: Guarulhos on 2013-01-30 03:46 ]

--
Posted: 2012-09-12 21:53:30
Edit : Quote

Actual Photos Taken With The Iphone 5 !!!

--
Posted: 2012-09-12 22:52:23

Miss UK Posts: > 500

They moved the headphone slot by the charger port thankgod that will help alot if out or have to make a call
in the drizzle rain cos apple have put the water indicator in those ports

I actually like this design it doesn't look much different to the other iPhones but it really does look rather smart!
and I can' decide whether I like the black or the white both look rather nice

intrested to hear those badboys speakers on it and the headphones how those sound
--
Posted: 2012-09-12 23:03:22

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Those photos are not anything better nor worse than Sony,Samsung or Nokia. It's got a 4 inch screen,REVOLUTIONARY!! Not.

Quote from GSM Arena:
The camera features the same 8megapixel sensor as the on on the iPhone 4S, but the sensor is 25% smaller this time. There is a newly announced panorama mode, which obviously stitches together full res photos as the sample showcased had 28megapixel resolution.

28 meg res is that true??
Also why don't Apple ever mention,RAM,clock speed or how many cores??
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-09-12 22:11 ]

--
Posted: 2012-09-12 23:06:39

admad Posts: > 500

28 meg res is that true??

Why not? One pic is 3264x2448, that gives 8MP, so if You take 4 photos and join them side by side, You will get 4x3264x2448, that gives stunning and AMAZING 32MP, in theory You could get infinite MP photos

Also why don't Apple ever mention,RAM,clock speed or how many cores??

They do if they can brag about it. This time it's probably overclocked version of CPU used in 4S, so no need to talk about it, huh?:D
[ This Message was edited by: admad on 2012-09-12 22:17 ]

--
Posted: 2012-09-12 23:16:59

etaab Posts: > 500

Exactly, did i miss something or did Apple claim (like they normally do) they've invented a 28mp camera ? which isnt true, as said above anyone can stitch a bunch of 8mp or even my N8 can stitch 12mp pictures together.

Anyway, my thoughts on the iPhone 5:

Pros

- Looks great once again
- Welcome increase in screen size
- umm..

Im trying to think what else impresses me or appeals to me but im afraid thats all i can think of.

Cons

- Looks great, BUT the stretched screen looks a bit ridiculous
- Welcome screen increase but would have preferred it to have increased in width too !
- No NFC - complete crime in 2012, i use Android beam daily on my SGS3 now with my girlfriend
- No expandable memory - again WTF were they thinking !
- im guessing still no proper Bluetooth file transfers or support for other more complicated profiles other than headsets
- the usual multitasking nonesense that doesnt actually multitask

I like the iPhone 5, especially in black, but i cant find a single shred of worth that makes me want one more than my SGS3. Nothing appeals to me about it less so than the iPhone 4.

Heres my other thoughts, but mainly on Apple after todays announcement

- They dont give exact details of processor architecture - in other words they've nothing to boast about
- Their promo video is so over the top and cheesy, i felt sick watching those complete Apple cretin employees talking such nonesense about how its made, about how great it is and how it can change your life for the better. Samsung did the same with their SGS3 announcement but nowhere near as sickly as Apple.
- Complete lack of innovation
- COMPLETE LACK OF INNOVATION - said it twice there because i cant see anything there the 4S cant do without iOs 6.

Total disappointment once again from this announcement. Nothing new other than a screen thats been stretched too far in one direction. 'Thank god' as they said that i didnt wait for this phone and bought a SGS3.
--
Posted: 2012-09-12 23:44:00

chunkybeats Posts: 496

I would say that there will be a boardroom in South Korea having a bit of party after seeing this lol Stupid Americans
--
Posted: 2012-09-13 00:43:55

Bonovox Posts: > 500

It looks like the 4/4S stretched. Anyone gonna sue them for elongated design
--
Posted: 2012-09-13 01:22:15

Miss UK Posts: > 500

etaab theres a Apple employee on this forum shes the one who started the Esato Chat thread in garbage
so I would be careful

--
Posted: 2012-09-13 01:38:44

Without Any Doubt... The "Last Apple IPhone Conceived And Projected By Steve Jobs" Is Very... Very... Very Good !!!

Although The New IPhone Having "Zero" Innovation In Terms Of Design, The Construction Of Apparatus Is "Excellent"... After All, Set The Anodized Aluminum And Ceramic Glass Is A Full Warranty Resistance Against Scratches And Falls, All That Allied To "Pampering" As The Addition Of a SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL On Optical Assembly And The Gorilla Glass Display Protection As The Show The North American Giant Think Of Longevity In Your Device !

With Relation To Software Despite Limitations Of All Have Known Of iOS He Remains Operating System With Best Fluency, Stability And Availability Of Applications !

Resources Multimedia Continue Excellent... Digital Camera 8MP With Flash Led (For Samples Of What I Saw Images, Does the Best 8 Megapixel Camera Market Next To Lumia 920 PureView "Lite"), Excellent Camcorder Now That Writes With Stereo Audio, Known to Have Audio Excellence His Player Musical, They Do This Smartphone Next To NOKIA 808 PUREVIEW The Best Option Market If the Focus For Digital Entertainment !

But To What End Of Fact Called Me Attention, Is "Almost Confirmation" (90%) What the New IPhone Uses A Dual Core CPU With Architecture ARM CORTEX - A15 !!!

From the Fact That If For Confirmed Will this Smartphone Faster And Stable World... Even Up For A "Lay" in Technology Know What This Type Chipset Architecture Unbeatable Offers A Yield CPU And GPU On Device... Even Against Smartphones QuadCore That Still Uses Architecture Oldest ARM-A9 (SIII And Note 2 By Example) This Just In Previously I Wrote And For What I Think The IPHONE 5 In Fact A ​​GREAT INNOVATION !

P.S: Summarizing... Congratulations Apple And One Cheer Longing To Steve Jobs That Shut With Key Gold His Contribution to Mobile World !!!
--
Posted: 2012-09-13 02:08:51
Page123 ... 505152>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home