Esato Mobile
General discussions : Other manufacturers : T68 Internet connection through gprs???Anybody??
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Other manufacturers > T68 Internet connection through gprs???Anybody?? Bookmark topic
john74 Posts: > 500

i was wondering if you know where i can get the software so i can connect to the internet using GPRS thru my T68 and therefor have better data rates than uing the normal 9.6Kbs connection,
--
Posted: 2002-02-24 20:50:00
Edit : Quote

johanch Posts: > 500

It is not a specific software, but you got to check your operator for how to set up your phone and computer to get an internetconnection via GPRS. This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-02-24 21:01:00

john74 Posts: > 500

So its an operator thing huh?? This post was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2002-02-24 21:42:00

johanch Posts: > 500

I use NetCom in Norway, and on their website they have a detalied instruction on how to set up your phone and computer to access the Internet. I even got a service where they send the settings of your T68 to you on SMS and you just choose YES to store the new settings and then configure your computer. Voila! You can now access internet via your GPRS-account! NetCom is quite good on that! Don't know how the other operators in Norway and rest of the world are, but I'm very satisfied with NetCom.
--
Posted: 2002-02-24 22:14:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home