Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Blackberry : RIM rep shows off L-series BlackBerry phone with BB10
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Blackberry > RIM rep shows off L-series BlackBerry phone with BB10 Bookmark topic
tranced Posts: > 500

While RIM officially outlined some features of its upcoming BlackBerry 10 platform earlier this week, Mexican RIM representatives are demonstrating the handsets to media. Specifically, an L-Series handset running on the BlackBerry 10 operating system was demonstrated in a near five minute-long video, offering the best look yet at a working version of the OS. Unfortunately, no specs or other information is revealed about the hardware itself.

Read more...
--
Posted: 2012-10-12 18:34:14
Edit : Quote

Supa_Fly Posts: > 500

On 2012-10-12 18:34:14, tranced wrote:
While RIM officially outlined some features of its upcoming BlackBerry 10 platform earlier this week, Mexican RIM representatives are demonstrating the handsets to media. Specifically, an L-Series handset running on the BlackBerry 10 operating system was demonstrated in a near five minute-long video, offering the best look yet at a working version of the OS. Unfortunately, no specs or other information is revealed about the hardware itself.

Read more...

October 11th a Consumer Event was held in Toronto (where I lived); booked solid so I missed it.
October 23rd is the business even that I'm going to attend.

Looking forward to using the BB10 L-Series device and hopefully awaiting the official product changeover is smooth.

there was a youtube video showing things more indepth than the link above. I'll post it later tonight as I'm leaving work just now.
--
Posted: 2012-10-12 22:10:21
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home