Esato Mobile
General discussions : Tablets : Apple IPad 4 Thread And Discussion
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Tablets > Apple IPad 4 Thread And Discussion Bookmark topic
Page <  12345

emerson_shei Posts: > 500

--
Posted: 2015-09-10 06:25:38
Edit : Quote

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

4th year with my iPad 4 running the latest iOS 9.3 Public Beta 2, and I am simply stunned by how fast and fluid this thing continues to be, granted it still doesn't hold more than 4 tabs in Safari without reloading them when you go back to Th oldest one, but my word, you'd swear this thing was built yesterday.

With each update a part of me expects to finally start seeng lag but nope, my iPad 4 LTE simply keeps going, I must say, very impressed.

I am surely going to replace it.....at some point, but having had this thing for so long, it makes me wonder how much longer Apple will continue to support it, it's in its 4th year now. With Netflix finally officially being available here, I've been doing some streaming with my iPad, truly appreciate this large Retina Display, but my iOS still has its niggles, although what it does well it continues to do so even now.
--
Posted: 2016-02-01 21:31:27

latestonesur Posts: 30

It looks likely that the iPad Air 3 will feature the same design as the larger iPad Pro, with four speakers and a Smart Connector. This is based on leaked cases and sketches, which also show an LED flash cutout next to the rear camera.
--
Posted: 2016-03-17 07:37:29
Page <  12345

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home