Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Accessories : Sony SBH20 Bluetooth NFC Headphones
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > Sony SBH20 Bluetooth NFC Headphones Bookmark topic
Page <  123

pbhat25 Posts: 144

I'd say the sound quality is good with a good pair of earphone. The supplied earphones are not that good.

Why don't you wait for SBH50? Will be similar to MW600, with respect to display...
[ This Message was edited by: pbhat25 on 2013-05-29 16:41 ]

--
Posted: 2013-05-29 17:40:25
Edit : Quote

S4k1s Posts: > 500

Bought a SBH20 today for my Xperia S.
Works as advertised with NFC, just touch the phones back and it pairs. Works with my Nexus 7 through BT pairing.
Sound is clear and OK I would say. Buttons > are a bit stiff. Connection is lost after maybe 5m with your back against the phone.
Something neat is that you can connect it to any speaker/speakers and turns it/them into BT speakers.
With it you get a 15cm USB cable with it, 3 pairs of ear buds and a standard 850 mA charger.

Edit: I bought the black one.
[ This Message was edited by: S4k1s on 2013-05-31 20:16 ]

--
Posted: 2013-05-31 21:12:06

pt020 Posts: > 500

My first impressions of the Sony SBH20
in the box ... love the short USB cable.

Build quality is the best of all the bluetooth receivers I had until now!

size is alos perfect and the clip feels very durable.

My phone does not have NFC so paired it in the old fashioned way.
straight forwards,no issues.
turned music on and there I had my first small disappointment,the headphones sound could be better ....
The older headphones were better even my cheap HPM77 headphones (14€) sound better.
So I tried it with other headphones and I must say on my Bose headphones the sound is amazing!!
Better then any bluetooth receivers I had until now, high and low tones sound just wow .

battery life is still unknown will test it soon.

--
Posted: 2013-06-19 12:58:11
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home