Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Ascend Mate - A 6.1-inch smartphone from Huawei
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Ascend Mate - A 6.1-inch smartphone from Huawei Bookmark topic
laffen Posts: > 500

Huawei Mate is the worlds largest smartphone having a 6.1-inch display and an amazing 4050 mAh battery

HuaweiAscendMate6.1-inchAndroidsmartphonefirstlook

Esato News

--
Posted: 2013-03-01 13:53:09
Edit : Quote

DarkKrypt Posts: > 500

an extra inch~ and nearly twice the battery over the Sony Xperia Zed/Zee
this will be interesting.
--
Posted: 2013-03-01 14:22:28

jcwhite_uk Posts: > 500

Rubbish resolution for the size of screen, especially compared with recent phone announcements.
--
Posted: 2013-03-01 15:09:30

laffen Posts: > 500

@DarkKrypt

The "size in not everything" is something I hear all the time. That extra inch is not for me. I'll use my 7-inch Nexus in those occasions when I need a larger display.

Xperia Z have the Stamina software based power management system compared to Huawei's hardware based system Quick Power Control and Automated Discontinuous Reception. I'm looking forward to see exactly how long the battery will last for these two phones during real life usage.
--
Posted: 2013-03-01 15:50:32

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

With a PPI of 240, does the resolution really matter anymore??? Especially when this will be considerably cheaper than the Note2 which is thee phablet to go for right now. What worries me with this device is that it weighs in at a staggering 198g that is almost bordering on Nokia E90 territory, which weighed in at 210g, so not only is it a huge phone it's also heavy, hopefully Huawei used some clever engineering to distribute the weight nicely.

Overall though, it looks like a good phone for those not satisfied by the current crop of 5inch beasts, yet don't want to drop a lot of money.
--
Posted: 2013-03-01 15:51:24

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I am liking some of Huawei and ZTE handsets but this is another too big phone
--
Posted: 2013-03-01 16:07:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home