Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Samsung Galaxy S IV specs revealed
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Samsung Galaxy S IV specs revealed Bookmark topic
Page <  12

Supa_Fly Posts: > 500

On 2013-03-04 03:50:56, laffen wrote:
More cores = more computing power without having to increase the clock rate on each core. Higher clock rates generates more heat and uses more power.
[ This Message was edited by: laffen on 2013-03-04 02:51 ]

This is ONLY true if the OS has the computational algorhythms to create more computing power with less clock rates - shorter threads for execution or the same longer threads with just a faster pipe. Its all relevant.
Think: I can put a 500BHP engine with 700LBS-FT of torque in your Honda Prelude or Civic it doesn't mean it'll break 0-60mph in 4 seconds jsut because of the engine; there is gearing, throttle response, fuel-air mixture ratio, compression ratio, added weight, etc that'll come into play.

Cheers.
--
Posted: 2013-03-04 14:48:34
Edit : Quote

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

On 2013-03-04 14:13:29, daviep wrote:
Link text...
new unpacked teaser ad.wonder what type of phone the executive is using-rectangular,black,shiny/metalic back

Samsungs marketing since the Super Bowl has been very interesting, cheesy but very cool at the same time.

The phone the executive is holding is smaller than Note2 but has the same shape, not the rounded shape of S3, nice, seems S4 will be a little bit more masculine than S3.
--
Posted: 2013-03-04 15:01:15

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I would more than likely buy this over the new Sony Z anyway. Had another play with the Sony today in another store and it was just bland and boring. The screen no better than the XT. Anyway i can't afford this phone.
--
Posted: 2013-03-04 15:07:00

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Don't know if I'll be getting a GS4 either, but then again that's exactly what I said about S3 but I'm looking forward to this, apart of me wants to now make a leap to a phablet, maybe I'll wait until the end of this year and get a Note3.

My one and only issue with the S3 is that EVERYONE has it, especially in White, I can't stand that, I want something more rare, like what my Xperia X10 was, that's one phone that blew people away due to its gorgeous design.
--
Posted: 2013-03-04 15:39:57

Bonovox Posts: > 500

According to sources the GS4 will feature eye scrolling. That would make me tired and keep losing where i am on a page. Sooner rather use the touch screen.
--
Posted: 2013-03-05 14:02:00
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home