Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Galaxy S4 screenshots shows new eye-scrolling feature
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Galaxy S4 screenshots shows new eye-scrolling feature Bookmark topic
Page <  12

Ranjith Posts: > 500

That is nice to hear.The split window is something i really like about the GALAXY's.

BTW there is an App called Iseeyou in the store that does a part of what the Galaxy has.The screen doesn't switch off as long as you are looking at it.Works well on my XS
--
Posted: 2013-03-07 20:17:09
Edit : Quote

jplacson Posts: > 500

Eye tracking is a great idea. It's not meant to replace the touchscreen, but augment it. Much like voice recognition. The only problem I see with this feature is the added battery drain.

It's sad that a phone that lasts over 6 hours (online, 3G/4G, surfing) is considered having a "decent battery life". Instead of making phones thinner, why not give them larger batteries so that surfing/tethering times can reach at LEAST 15 hours?
--
Posted: 2013-03-08 19:37:36

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes. Sometimes I think Sammy tries to make a phone do too much. I never need any features like that although am not slagging Samsung for it I just would never see the point of it
--
Posted: 2013-03-08 19:41:45
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home