Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : First glimpse of what could be the Samsung Galaxy S4
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > First glimpse of what could be the Samsung Galaxy S4 Bookmark topic
Page <  12345

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Actually i am planning on getting a GS3 Mini Not really into the massive top phones anymore. I don't feel, carrying them around to be honest. Samsung designs are bland but the software and chips are great. Something about the GS3 Mini i just like.

Nokia Lumia 620
AKA,Bonovox
[ This Message was edited by: Sean72 on 2013-03-14 23:17 ]

--
Posted: 2013-03-15 00:13:00
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

I believe that Mr. Away really wants a Samsung G S IV but it is so hard for him to admit it
--
Posted: 2013-03-15 09:34:53

laffen Posts: > 500

On 2013-03-14 23:43:27, etaab wrote:
I dont know if this leaked phone is the real deal, but i would be more surprised if it is the real deal. Samsung did a brilliant job of keeping the S3 a secret, so i dont think they'd allow the 4th to be so easily leaked.

Looks like it was the real deal. Samsung managed to "leak" pictures and some specs for this phone ahead of the announcement. Samsung Mobile CEO JK Shin even emphasized the leaks in his introduction speach
--
Posted: 2013-03-15 10:34:59

etaab Posts: > 500

It was indeed. I didnt think it would be, but to be honest, the fact that Samsung very quickly announced the S4 instead of waiting until well after MWC says to me they understand that the competition is getting stronger. Which is only a good thing for us as consumers.

I illustrate this as bad for Samsung. I wouldnt have expected the S4 to be announced until around April or May. I was shocked when they said it would be on 14th March. Last year, the S3 was announced well after the competition and released within the same month.

I think Samsung knew after CES and MWC they needed to bring the S4 announcement forwards asap.
--
Posted: 2013-03-17 22:32:45
Page <  12345

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home