Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Samsung Galaxy S4 announced
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Samsung Galaxy S4 announced Bookmark topic
Page <  123, 4 ... 116117118>

rikken Posts: > 500

Sammy is the one pushing technology forward with all the new sw features, Smart-Stay, new sensors like temperatur and humidity, RGB light, digital compass, proximity, gyro and barometer. Health service (supports sensors to measure blood pressure, blood sugar and more). Camera erase function and add a photo taken by the front camera and more........ A lot of people might find these new features insignificant but a few years back the same people wondered why do we need GPS on a phone.....

To me this phone looks great and I am sure it will be a pleasure to use. My next one

--
Posted: 2013-03-15 09:32:00
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Difference between S III and S IV :

--
Posted: 2013-03-15 09:37:18

>500 Posts: > 500

On 2013-03-15 02:35:39, Tsepz_GP wrote:

glad we're getting that version instead of the Qualcomm one

Some would argue against that. Modding community definitely favours the Qualcomm chips.
--
Posted: 2013-03-15 09:43:09

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

I'm not into modding and I no longer do custom ROMs as Samsung's TouchWiz these days tends to offer a lot more than any custom ROM and stock Android. I was once tempted to try Slim Bean but then realised I'd lose a number of valuable functions like Multi-view mulititasking, multi item clipboard, S Memo + S Planner widgets, Reject list, etc...and the insane stability of TouchWiz, its just so robust.

Exynos chips are also always more powerful, especially when it comes to GPU, and more effecient than the Qualcomm chips, if Samsung had switched completely to Qualcomm I'd probably start looking into the next iPhone.
--
Posted: 2013-03-15 10:03:43

admad Posts: > 500

Judging by the samples so far, the camera is really good on SIV. It's so much crisper than what Z can offer... And I wouldn't be surprised if the camera sensor in SIV was produced by Sony, to make the irony even better
--
Posted: 2013-03-15 10:45:40

razec Posts: > 500

http://blog.gsmarena.com/htcs[....]he-fire-against-the-galaxy-s4/

first it was Apple, then Microsoft, now HTC... geez I don't get it, these so called company top brasses are acting like 5y/o kids, it didn't used to be like this before, are those people online gamers? what the heck's with all these trash talks. It's extremely disappointing
--
Posted: 2013-03-15 10:46:23

On 2013-03-15 10:46:23, razec wrote:
http://blog.gsmarena.com/htcs[....]he-fire-against-the-galaxy-s4/

first it was Apple, then Microsoft, now HTC... geez I don't get it, these so called company top brasses are acting like 5y/o kids, it didn't used to be like this before, are those people online gamers? what the heck's with all these trash talks. It's extremely disappointing

It's a damn shame, they are clearly feeling very threatened. Samsung's marketing budget alone will probably be more than HTC's earnings for the year, that on its own will have them worried, same with Sony, whom I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same, this is what comes with being a dominant player these days, loads of critics, loyal fans and a whole lot of hate form competitors.

If Samsung were able to handle a $1billion loss (which has now been cut by 450mill) to Apple, they can handle a few jealous OEMs who are about half their size. I like how LG went about the GS4 announcement, they basically did to Samsung what Samsung had done to Apple around the iPhone5 launch very nice yet smart at the same time.

--
Posted: 2013-03-15 11:14:03

Luca-S Posts: 278

Well,now Samsung isn't ahead,techwise,anymore.
Same cheap look,more gimmicks called "future functions" and same amoled sh*t.
HTC,Sony and even LG have a chance now.
--
Posted: 2013-03-15 11:44:54

And the good news just keeps rolling in, seems us GS3/Note2 users and POSSIBLY GS2 and Note users are in for a treat: http://www.pocketdroid.net/al[....]+Pocketdroid+%28Pocketdroid%29
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2013-03-15 11:46 ]

--
Posted: 2013-03-15 12:35:50

razec Posts: > 500

perhaps Samsung has plans for an SIV based Galaxy Camera, now that's what I'd call innovation

Though seriously S4 needs a fresher design
--
Posted: 2013-03-15 12:36:36
Page <  123, 4 ... 116117118>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home