Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Accessories : Sony SmartWatch 2 SW2
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > Sony SmartWatch 2 SW2 Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 9, 101112>

moogoo Posts: > 500

i like the silver band.. very nice. i hope a nice fifa app comes out with the world cup one.. maybe a score ticker or a quick way to see the group standings, scores, and game schedule..

that reminds me.. i have some metal bands.. i wonder if they are the right size..
--
Posted: 2014-02-05 03:29:28
Edit : Quote

pt020 Posts: > 500

Had a problem with the watch this weekend.
Thursday evening I charged it to have it ready for work the next day... in the morning when I turned it on and connected as normal to the phone I see that the touchscreen does not react,nothing,only menu button goes on/off (but It still did get notifications in ).
In the weekend I tried to fix it,no success.
Was waiting for the battery to get really empty maybe the watch will reset itself,this morning It still had 1% made sure that it gets empty ... waited a while and connected the charger,now full,turned it on and.... IT WORKS
--
Posted: 2014-03-03 12:20:43

arcmhyke Posts: 334

On 2014-03-03 12:20:43, pt020 wrote:
Had a problem with the watch this weekend.
Thursday evening I charged it to have it ready for work the next day... in the morning when I turned it on and connected as normal to the phone I see that the touchscreen does not react,nothing,only menu button goes on/off (but It still did get notifications in ).
In the weekend I tried to fix it,no success.
Was waiting for the battery to get really empty maybe the watch will reset itself,this morning It still had 1% made sure that it gets empty ... waited a while and connected the charger,now full,turned it on and.... IT WORKS

Thanks for the Tip, I am waiting for my Smartwatch 2 to arrive, I ordered with a metal strap. Sony Smartwatch 2 is the better choice than Qualcomm Toq, Galaxy Gear and Pebble, because it does not overdo what a watch(smartwatch) should do.

but Samsung have released another Smartwatch, and I think it will compete on Sony SmartWatch 2.

--
Posted: 2014-03-03 14:22:38

milukugiuniu Posts: 291

I've just got a leather band. But it is too hard to fit the wrist well.

Look forward to the coming update.
--
Posted: 2014-03-12 11:37:49

arcmhyke Posts: 334

Finally got my Sony Smart Watch 2, I ordered a Metal strap one, it's really kinda heavy, or I need to get used to it? considering to buy a black silicon in the future.

Original

Anyone can share their favorite Apps for Smartwatch 2?

Thanks
[ This Message was edited by: arcmhyke on 2014-03-17 14:43 ]

--
Posted: 2014-03-17 15:42:09

Supa_Fly Posts: > 500

Wondering if Sony will participate in the new Android Gear Wear API/OS for smartwatches!?

Motorola360 really looks like a quality competing product to the Sony SW2 so I hope that a) SW2 can be upgraded in firmware to be an Android Wear product ... or b) Sony has something VERY sweet running in the pipeline!

--
Posted: 2014-03-20 04:54:59

pt020 Posts: > 500

Had an update this morning with new wallpapers(+6) and double tap to wake up screen (clock only)
also Vibrate with more settings and you can also turn on/off apps individually.

watch works smoother too.

I like the green wallpaper the most (looks better in real)

No new Watch faces ...

--
Posted: 2014-04-23 11:48:32

moogoo Posts: > 500

seems like a major update today.

got new watch faces, custom watch face maker, wallpapers, improved widgets, and lots of other features. haven't had a real chance to play with it, but the change log looked extensive. sadly, it should have launched with all these features!

but at least we're getting them now.
--
Posted: 2014-04-25 16:12:28

jcwhite_uk Posts: > 500

Black metal strap version available for £99.99 at Expansys today only: http://www.expansys.com/sony-[....]2-sw2-with-metal-strap-252113/
--
Posted: 2014-04-25 16:30:55

jcwhite_uk Posts: > 500

Should I get one at £100? At the moment I need someone to convince me not to buy it.
--
Posted: 2014-04-25 19:44:52
Page <  123 ... 9, 101112>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home