Esato Mobile
Network operators : Europe : Three predicted to buy O2 in 2014
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Network operators > Europe > Three predicted to buy O2 in 2014 Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Three haven't switched on 4G yet so nobody knows their 4G coverage. EE sold some spectrum as part of a deal with Ofcom but still no 4G till December.
--
Posted: 2013-11-16 01:23:00
Edit : Quote

XperiaJunkie Posts: > 500

I have no problem with 3 as a network infact they are fantastic its just the actuall company set up that seems to have lost its way over the last few years and maybe they now starting to turn that around again (fingers crossed) but yeah your right the network is spot on.
--
Posted: 2013-11-16 10:15:21

Miss UK Posts: > 500

I read on there site that there bringing it to London, Birmingham and generally areas near me so that good

im still waiting for my phone number to transfer from EE to 3 "24 hours" my arse I guess they don't work at the weeknd and it will be go through Monday

now gotta have 2 phones on the go like im cheating
--
Posted: 2013-11-16 23:01:01

That's the few cities they'll be first kicking off 4G as far as I know. I rarely have issues with Three even Indian customer services have been good with me. I still worry a bit when a new service kicks off as it always has teething problems. Am forever hearing EE complaints. XperiaJunkie how is 4G going so far on O2?? Have not heard much in the news of complaints yet.

Samsung Galaxy Note III
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2013-11-16 23:58 ]

--
Posted: 2013-11-17 00:56:00

Del Posts: > 500

On 2013-11-16 23:01:01, Miss UK wrote:
I read on there site that there bringing it to London, Birmingham and generally areas near me so that good

im still waiting for my phone number to transfer from EE to 3 "24 hours" my arse I guess they don't work at the weeknd and it will be go through Monday

now gotta have 2 phones on the go like im cheating

Hi @Miss UK when did you ask for your PAC code? And how long did it take EE to give you one?
I'm seriously thinking, wanting lol to move to three but I use my EE number for work and I need my number ported as fast as possible lol

--
Posted: 2013-11-17 09:44:22

@Bono here in Newcastle 4G launches on the 19th of this month there has been a fair bit of network down time to be honest with a fair amount of customers complaining about lack of service. This has been the norm in every city that has 4G the transition was never going to be faultless but we didn't expect this much downtime for example in my postcode customers including myself have been without a decent service by that I mean getting dropped calls and virtually non existing 3G for around 3 weeks. So as you can imagine working at an O2 store lately hasn't been much fun fingers crossed it all gets sorted on the 19th.
[ This Message was edited by: XperiaJunkie on 2013-11-17 10:16 ]

--
Posted: 2013-11-17 11:10:40

Oh yeah can imagine people coming in complaining bur what can you do?? Maybe networks should have not switched on 4G till the coverage was wider. @Del normally 24 hours these days for porting numbers but do it on a week day as you can wait all weekend if you do it on a Friday. It's also down to T Mobile how fast they release the number.
--
Posted: 2013-11-17 12:13:00

A PAC code is normally a 1 working day transfer from the day your new network receives it however the cut off point is 4pm that day then its the next working day after that. Weekends and bank holidays dont count so @MissUK unless your PAC code was received before 4pm on Thursday it will be Monday before it transfers. Hope this helps
--
Posted: 2013-11-17 12:33:23

When I moved my number to Three a while ago it took 48 in total. It also depends on other networks as with Three I had it transfered next day they are quick.
--
Posted: 2013-11-17 15:58:00

Del Posts: > 500

Cheers guys I just need to find the time to do this lol
--
Posted: 2013-11-17 23:42:45
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home