Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : LG : HTC One Mini banned in the UK due to Nokia patent infringement
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > LG > HTC One Mini banned in the UK due to Nokia patent infringement Bookmark topic
Page <  12

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Nokia have really gunned for Htc, just like Apple gunned for Samsung, both are suing for patents that other companies are also infringing, Nokia seems to have decided to go for the weakest one.

Best of luck to Htc, would hate to see them go, they've made some of my favourite Androids e.g. the Hero, Desire HD and Sensation XE. Three times I nearly got an Htc, 1st I nearly got the Htc Tattoo to try Android but got a Nokia 5800xm, then nearly got a Desire but got a Xperia X10 (awful mistake), then I nearly got a Sensation XE but it never made it to SA so got a GS2 instead.

Really liked the One X and One but both lacked expansion, would like to at some point get to own an Htc, just wish they'd stop holding back, in the days of Windows Mobile and early days of Android they were known for going all out, they need to go back to that, give us a complete flagship.
--
Posted: 2013-12-04 20:37:15
Edit : Quote
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home