Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Symbian phones : swatfa My-symbian
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > swatfa My-symbian Bookmark topic
Page123>

swatfa Posts: 18

As some of you who have are familliar with the sad situation which led to the 'supposed banishment' from Michael Jerz (admin of My-Symbian) i have taken the liberty of commencing production of a Website which will encorporate reviews of the latest symbian os operated phones and software products. What i can assure to be unique about this upcoming website is that it will offer the latest software and include interviews with Managers of such devices.

Regarding whether the video recording development is true or false, i can gurantee that the video recording software is not a hoax and is due for release soon. I am aware that i may no longer be regarded as a legitimate developer and can find no excuses whatsoever for my actions at MY-Symbian which i still regard to be over-exaggerated by its administrator whom several other mature users woul agree.

The video recording software WAS the true focus of the topic at my symbian before i released the unauthorised version of VICS full screen player, but DID not take credit for it as the review which I WROTE at My-symbian shows. I will continue with the video-recording application and those of you who are absolutly bored and want to watch a fued for thier own lame pleasure and continue to express negative remarks towards me feel free to do so, as for me i have no respect for such individuals because they themselves have done worse things such as requesting for ROMS at some stages of their membership period amongst other ILLEGAL requests which im sure they carried out. There even was talk of moderators who were plotting against the My-Symbian administrator to gain administrative privelages and probably delete MY-sYmbian, yet its administrator chooses not to identify them or make a mockery of them alongst with the other members but would rather choose to curse a person who has provided lots of support and was regarded as a respected individual who made a single mistake of pre-releasing a program for the enjoyment of others. nevertheless appologies were made to that website and My-symbian but it goes unoticed at My-symbian.

I will be posting MY copy of the video recorder on Esato and allaboutsymbian as well as my website which i shall release there first.
Like i said its your choice how you intend to approch me for my services.
--
Posted: 2003-02-18 22:06:00
Edit : Quote

xadox Posts: 65

f**k them and just go on!

4 EVER
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 00:44:00

WoeDee Posts: 149

Its not like you commited murder or anything. Forgive and let live. People mention that its copyright infringement, illegal, immoral, bla, bla, bla---bet they are the same people who have kazaa/hotline/bear share/limewire/p2p clients installed on their Pc's or have at least used one before.

[ This Message was edited by: WoeDee on 2003-02-19 00:25 ]
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 01:22:00

pachy Posts: > 500

Swatfa, Your a strange person are`nt you, quite apart from all the lies on my-symbian, you admitted that your claim to be producing the video recorder software was ALSO something you made up to impress people, & now you`ve changed your mind again.
You must think people are very stupid to STILL be trying to get recognition for someone elses work.
YOUR FULL OF SHIT MATE, (FULL OFFENCE INTENDED).
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 01:38:00

fijbert Posts: > 500

gotta love pachy lol

@swatfa
ur shananigans makes me wanna puke

^me       ^u

I'm hving so much with these damn smilies.. this is wrong

[ This Message was edited by: fijbert on 2003-02-19 01:22 ]
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 02:21:00

pachy Posts: > 500

Well i am worrieed about the guy, all that grief for my-sybian just after the Anas incident for no reason.

That full screen player could have messed up our phones, he did say " put it on your phone at your own risk" but we thought he was the developer, so you tend to trust the situation, not some sidekick company worker with no real programer knowledge, going onto My-symbian under THREE different names, one to commend his own work,another to call the symbian guy horrible names.

He is so stupid that two of the fake id`s he used had the same email address,& after having it pointed out HE STILL said they wern`t him.
Swatfa & people like him are not the kind of mentality i want to download software to my phone from.
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 02:46:00

Harleydog Posts: 417

Pachy, i think you are the only one who understands the situation. I think the poepl who are coming to his defense did not consider what if swatfa had released a virus that cause those who downloaded his software to crash, they would now be singing another tune.

Swafta, i think you are very knowlegeable about deveoping software for thei p800 and this is not likely to happen. However, people are taking too litely the fact that what you released what pirated software. Pirating is a major legal problem, and if videoscape wanted to they could go after you.

Word to the wise to all of those out there who use unauthorized software, the legal community, at least in the US is holding consumers accountable as well as those who pirate. Do what you want, but be aware.

That is all, i think this deal with swafta should be dropped, lets give him the benefit of the doubt and assume this was a moment of indiscretion and that is all.

We have a lot more to worry about in this world than swafta, including the recent tragedy that occured in China or wherever the subway fire occured.
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 04:13:00

brick Posts: 162

That was in Seoul.
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 04:36:00

Harleydog Posts: 417

thanks; my bad
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 04:49:00

fijbert Posts: > 500

I agree with pachy tho..
I mean, what prevented him from actually incorporating viral commands? other than his imbecility

I felt something was fishy about that program.. I had heard nothing of it, it just popped out of the blue.. and the warning wasnt a help
remember how I kept asking everyone if it was ligit or n e good?

y on earth wld a respectable company put a warning?
and re: the dual e-mail.. he stated that some other guy, named exactly the same hacked his e-mail
yeah, u take us for idiots, but u r the true idiot

my-symbian has been hectic in these past few days..
a bunch of ppl r rising and creating conflict..
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 06:32:00
Page123>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home