Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Apple : iPhone 6 Rumors and Leaked Images
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Apple > iPhone 6 Rumors and Leaked Images Bookmark topic
Page1234>

mysterio Posts: 174

It's not long until the 9th iPhone gets announced at Apples WWDC Event. These images have been leaked online along with rumored specifications of the phone.
This looks very realistic and is likely what we will see later in September this year.

[ This Message was edited by: mysterio on 2014-03-27 09:48 ]

--
Posted: 2014-03-13 15:38:57
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I am a really big Apple fan, so that pretty much means I love the iPhone and as much as I like this design, it's kind of impossible for the entire back plate be metal. Where will the signal go through? It's too thin, as well, at least for my liking. But I do hope that the screen will go from side to side, it will be really interesting to see what Apple can come up with to compliment that.
--
Posted: 2014-03-16 11:59:24

jennadavis Posts: 1

Having an iphone really feels awesome because it is one of the best phones in the world. But if something goes wrong with your phone, having it repaired at once will be one of your best options. But it is quite expensive having an iphone repaired. A recent study suggests that $5.9 billion has perhaps been spent on iPhone fixes since the original was launched in 2007. The phones are incredibly fashionable, but are considered to be delicate and somewhat of a fussbudget, also as costly to fix. Source for this article:get additional information located at this webpage! If you need help with your expenses, try availing a cash advance right away. You will be able to get your iphone repaired at once.
[ This Message was edited by: jennadavis on 2014-03-18 05:53 ]

--
Posted: 2014-03-18 06:51:53

Supa_Fly Posts: > 500

On 2014-03-18 06:51:53, jennadavis wrote:
Having an iphone really feels awesome because it is one of the best phones in the world. But if something goes wrong with your phone, having it repaired at once will be one of your best options. But it is quite expensive having an iphone repaired. A recent study suggests that $5.9 billion has perhaps been spent on iPhone fixes since the original was launched in 2007. The phones are incredibly fashionable, but are considered to be delicate and somewhat of a fussbudget, also as costly to fix. Source for this article:get additional information located at this webpage! If you need help with your expenses, try availing a cash advance right away. You will be able to get your iphone repaired at once.
[ This Message was edited by: jennadavis on 2014-03-18 05:53 ]

When reading such articles you really need to put things into context>

1> How many sales of iphones since 2007 launch?
2> How many applications where purchased since 2007 launch.
3> what is the total revenues and profits associated from iOS devices (lets assume into the figures the cost of those unit repairs as well as the profits, sales of apps, devices, manufacturing per unit costs etc).
4a) Let's consider the recyling benefits of reducing costs of glass, aluminum and steel, and outsourcing manufacturing by Hon Hai
4> Let's now serve up the tally of totals vs expenses of repairs and such and see just how lucrative apple's business is!
--
Posted: 2014-03-18 21:00:51

On 2014-03-16 11:59:24, Domecot wrote:
I am a really big Apple fan, so that pretty much means I love the iPhone and as much as I like this design, it's kind of impossible for the entire back plate be metal. Where will the signal go through? It's too thin, as well, at least for my liking. But I do hope that the screen will go from side to side, it will be really interesting to see what Apple can come up with to compliment that.

I didn't actually think about that. It may need to have the same signal stripes as the HTC One has.
--
Posted: 2014-03-20 14:15:57

Bonovox Posts: > 500

If Apple make a much larger screened iPhone I'd consider it. Yes you heard that right
--
Posted: 2014-03-26 00:18:00

mlife Posts: > 500

Admittedly, I did not read any of the previous posts so I'm not sure if this was discussed BUT - those pictures just LOOK fake...
--
Posted: 2014-03-26 00:46:18

On 2014-03-26 00:18:00, Bonovox wrote:
If Apple make a much larger screened iPhone I'd consider it. Yes you heard that right

Anything over 5.0" would be ideal for me.
--
Posted: 2014-03-26 18:31:03

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Lol rumours posts I hate but love emm
--
Posted: 2014-03-28 17:28:17

On 2014-03-28 17:28:17, Miss UK wrote:
Lol rumours posts I hate but love emm

I know how you feel, but it gets me excited for the official announcement and release.
--
Posted: 2014-03-31 15:02:20
Page1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home