Esato Mobile
General discussions : Non mobile discussion : Advice about girl please
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Advice about girl please Bookmark topic
brownie1989 Posts: 204

Hi, this girl I work with, we have been flirting for a long time and I have been getting her things from my holidays and gifts etc which she has always smilingly accepted. So last week I decided to try and take it one step further and asked her out, to which she accepted also. Now I messed up slightly asking her and said that I would have to text her the precise details, the text I also kind of messed up by asking her what she wanted to do. To which she replied she would let me know definitely today. I approached her today and said do you want to go, to which she replied I'll let you know. Then tonight when we were leaving work I said do you want me to sign you out, to which she replied "if you want" and she walked out of the door without waiting for me.

She has been smiling to me today as usual, I have messed up several times in conversation today out of nerves, I'm not good at this sort of thing.
--
Posted: 2014-08-11 20:04:07
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Definitely you like each other. My english is not very good enough to give you some advice here. But what I'm sure is that you cannot let this opportunity away.

I guess she hasn't got that you have messed things (as you state). Is she younger?
--
Posted: 2014-08-11 20:16:35

She is one year younger yes. I think there is a close bond, but think I'm messing the whole asking her out situation up.
--
Posted: 2014-08-11 20:18:46

What I can tell you is not to rush. It's way better to let things flow and not forcing them.

--
Posted: 2014-08-11 20:56:35

Thanks, I appreciate your thoughts. Sometimes it just helps to talk things through with a unattached third party.
--
Posted: 2014-08-11 21:03:16

It's such a nice feeling to be in this situation.
--
Posted: 2014-08-11 21:12:47

hihihans Posts: > 500

It's great to be in love 💖
--
Posted: 2014-08-11 23:04:49

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

On 2014-08-11 20:56:35, tranced wrote:
What I can tell you is not to rush. It's way better to let things flow and not forcing them.

+1, could not have said it better.

In terms of what to do on the 1st date, don't make things hard for yourself, from what I understand you to already know each other well enough, take her out and do something fun that you'd both like, you'd be shocked at how much there is to do out there from cake/cupcake tasting, a date on a vineyard to rock climbing, get adventurous with it, but ensure it's something you'll both like, this is an awesome place to be, don't put too much pressure on yourself.

You say you messed up but she might just find that cute and for her it's a sign to her that you're committed and genuine about your feelings towards her, girls man one day you'll both look back on this time and laugh, and it will dorn on you that she just likes you for you with the mistakes and all.
--
Posted: 2014-08-16 00:33:59

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home