Esato Mobile
General discussions : Tablets : Apple iPad Air 2 Announced
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Tablets > Apple iPad Air 2 Announced Bookmark topic
Page <  12

emerson_shei Posts: > 500

On 2016-02-12 17:39:30, Tsepz_GP wrote:
Got a iPad Air 2 64GB LTE on the way in Space Grey super excited, can't wait to load some HD games and web browser on it, my iPad 4 16GB LTE is nearly out of memory and the lowly 1GB RAM makes heavy web browsing with multiple windows unbearable now.

Going to keep the iPad 4 as a Guinea pig running Public Beta iOS releases and the Air 2 will run the official stuff.
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2016-02-12 16:42 ]

--
Posted: 2016-02-15 04:40:32
Edit : Quote

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Got my new beast iPad Air 2 64GB LTE, it is soooo incredibly thin and lite, it feels like I could snap it, literally, how is it even possible to make such a thin device??? Anyway, I love it, reminds me of how thin yet powerful the Samsung Galaxy S2 was in its day. I am so glad to finally have a light tablet, the iPad 4 is Apples heaviest tablet, and gets a bit much to hold for bedtime reading and streaming. We recently got Netflix support down here and my iPad 4 proved that be difficult to hold for long periods of time.

With the heavy week that I am having this little gadget has put a smile on my face, been hammering it since 4pm this afternoon, battery still at 68% with high brightness. The iPad Air 2 is so thin and narrow it can't even sit in a iPad 2/3/4 case, so I'll have to get one of those to.

Time to fill it up with some apps, games and my music

[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2016-02-18 00:00 ]

--
Posted: 2016-02-18 00:55:56

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Truly loving this device, it's a great representation of where tablets are these days, so refined and compact yet powerful. It's so thin and lite that I do not even hesitate to use it over my phone when being a couch potato or wanting to web browse on a larger display and write long emails. What a difference in ergonomics the thin and lightness has made, to such an extent that I can't put my Air 2 down unless I really have to.
--
Posted: 2016-03-17 20:41:54

latestonesur Posts: 30

I pad air 2 is very good I like it very much.
--
Posted: 2016-03-18 07:05:20
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home