Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact Bookmark topic
Page <  123456789>

aussieland1 Posts: > 500

Wow it looks amazing 😍
--
Posted: 2014-11-07 20:51:37
Edit : Quote

XperiaJunkie Posts: > 500

^ Yeah I'm very impressed if I didn't have the original Tablet Z myself I'd snatch one up asap.
--
Posted: 2014-11-07 21:18:57

pt020 Posts: > 500

@XperiaJunkie
Very nice,will buy me one too,the problem is that I want the LTE version and I want it white,but at this moment they have it only in black.
--
Posted: 2014-11-07 21:48:52

ascariss Posts: > 500

I had the opportunity to play with the new tablet today at the store. It is very thin, almost non existent in weight and quite good build quality. The back is nice and hides fingerprints, the screen is bright and has good viewing angles. There was a tab s 8.4 beside it, so I could compare screens and size. The size is almost identical, the screen on the tab s is much brighter and more vibrant and can go much darker on minimum brightness than the Sony, almost to a complete black screen.

Software wise, the sony is better since it is closer to stock android and there is no lag unlike on the samsung, which lags a lot. If only sony used the amoled screen in their tablet, I wouldn't hesitate and buy it right away. I couldn't test the sound on it, since there was no music on it and the wifi was not turned on, fail store.

I wanted to see some windows tablets but the selection was abysmal, so I was not able to check out the lenovo thinkpad 8 or the lenovo thinkpad 10. Thing is, I am wondering if waiting for CES would be wise to see if anything better would debut then.
--
Posted: 2014-11-16 12:08:36

goldenface Posts: > 500

I've decided to dive in and get one of these fantastic tablets next week. The price has gone down to below £300 for the WiFi version and I'm after the white version.
--
Posted: 2015-01-08 00:03:47

Z3 Tablet has just landed and it's a great piece of kit. Great build quality!
--
Posted: 2015-01-12 14:55:45

XperiaJunkie Posts: > 500

^ Welcome to the club.
--
Posted: 2015-01-12 15:37:07

Yeah, just setting it up now. It makes a great e-reader and it was so easy to connect to my other NFC devices. Very impressed.

Is it true that the apps to SD issue will be sorted out with Lollipop? I haven't tried yet but I've read that this is the case.
--
Posted: 2015-01-12 16:18:02

ascariss Posts: > 500

On 2015-01-12 16:18:02, goldenface wrote:
Yeah, just setting it up now. It makes a great e-reader and it was so easy to connect to my other NFC devices. Very impressed.

Is it true that the apps to SD issue will be sorted out with Lollipop? I haven't tried yet but I've read that this is the case.

I hope so, especially for my Z1 as well. The tablet is quite good on battery life, I also bought the SCR28 cover while I was over in the UK a while back. I really enjoy the built in NC especially when watching shows or movies on it.
--
Posted: 2015-01-18 12:24:35

Yeah, the noise cancellation does make a big difference to the audio quality and I have hardly put the tablet down since I've had it. I actually use it more than my laptop, but for my studies my laptop rules but the tab it makes a handy assistant.

I like being able to take it into the bathroom to have a read in the bath too and it doesn't slip off surfaces as much as my Z3 Compact does, which is a blessing, because I feel like I have to be extra careful with the Z3C.

Anyway, not long now till Lollipop hits for both my devices.
--
Posted: 2015-01-19 18:48:37
Page <  123456789>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home