Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Official - Xperia Z4 Tablet
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Official - Xperia Z4 Tablet Bookmark topic
Page12>

Xajel Posts: > 500

A 10.1” tablet with a brilliant 2K display

Product official page
http://www.sonymobile.com/glo[....]ucts/tablets/xperia-z4-tablet/

Product official images

Key Features

• 10.1” Android tablet stretches the limits of display technology. The highest resolution, the brightest screen and the most vivid colours make Xperia Z4 Tablet the best viewing experience you will hold in your hand.
• Immerse yourself with Sony´s sound enhancing technologies. High-Res Audio ensures you hear every detail on every track, while digital noise cancelling support literally shuts out external noise. So pop on a pair of DNC headphones and get some alone time with your Xperia Z4 Tablet.
• The Xperia Z4 Tablet is kitted-out with the most powerful processor the industry has to offer, and is capable of blink-of-an-eye web connections. Fast just got faster.
• Introducing incredible slimness. With a durable tempered glass front and a beautifully smooth frame, the ultra-thin Xperia Z4 Tablet is a feat of engineering and beauty.
• The Xperia Z4 Tablet weighs in as the lightest tablet in its class. Created for effortless one-hand holding, the Xperia Z4 Tablet just slips into your everyday.
• This Android™ tablet has been certified with the highest waterproof* and dust tight rating in a mobile device. So if things get messy and your tablet gets splattered – no problem, just run it under the tap.

A little more details

Physical
• Dimensions : 167 x 254 x 6.1 mm
• Weight : 389 grams Wi-Fi only, 393 grams Wi-Fi + LTE.

Vision
• Main Camera : 8.1-megapixel camera
• Front-facing : 5.1-megapixel camera

Eye candy
• Display : 10.1" (2560 x 1600 pixels) display.
• 40% brighter than Z2 tablet screen.
• 130% coverage of sRGB colour space.
• Scratch-resistant glass + Anti fingerprint coating.

Battery
• 6000 mAh
• Video playback time: up to 17 hours

Processing Power & Storage
• 2GHz Snapdragon 810, 64bit Octacore processor
• Adreno 430 GPU
• 3GB RAM
• Up to 32GB Internal storage ( 5GB for system, 27GB for user )
• Up to 128GB microSD support

Others
• Water proof and dust tight (IP65 + IP 68)
• Wifi AC, Bluetooth 4.1
• waterproof microUSB port
• Digital Noise cancelling
• Stereo speakers
• WiFi only and WiFi+LTE versions
• Black and White colors

Featured Accessories

Bluetooth® Keyboard BKB50

Style Cover SCR32

Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-NC31EM

[ This Message was edited by: Xajel on 2015-03-03 15:07 ]

--
Posted: 2015-03-03 16:05:49
Edit : Quote

Ranjith Posts: > 500

Looks great but did SONY miss a trick by not including a camera flash and finger print scanner? Doesn't its competition have them?

Also, is this the only tab with stereo speakers?
--
Posted: 2015-03-03 16:26:31

XperiaJunkie Posts: > 500

I've had the original Tablet Z for close to 2 years now and to be honest I've never once taken a photo with it let alone needed a flash for the camera, as for a fingerprint sensor I can easily live with without. It's the likes of the DNC, IP certification and stereo speakers to name a few features that are beneficial to the user that other Tablets simply don't have.
--
Posted: 2015-03-03 17:39:12

goldenface Posts: > 500

I have the Z3 compact and the stereo speakers do make a difference, if not necessarily louder, an all round fuller sound, when watching movies, though I always use a set of wireless headphones.

I can see they've done away with the magnetic charging connector and now it utilises just a a micro USB (not sure of the location). I liked the dock, great to have my tab stood upright on my bedside table.

I would have liked to have seen a white Bluetooth keyboard to go with the white version of the tablet but I don't think it will too bad when they're paired up.
--
Posted: 2015-03-03 19:23:45

tonif430 Posts: 77

I love the look.My Tablet Z is jealous!!!
--
Posted: 2015-03-03 23:50:28

chunkybeats Posts: 496

If Sony can undercut the price of the ipad air 2 then this is a winner. I would love this tablet as my nearly 4 year old Sony Tablet S is showing signs of slowing down (doesnt help with the buggy ICS!) I would love to put a custom rom on it but none are avail which sucks. I have done resets but its definitely has done its job! If not I might invest on a Z2 Tablet due to my budget restraints.
[ This Message was edited by: chunkybeats on 2015-03-04 23:47 ]

--
Posted: 2015-03-05 00:46:14

Xajel Posts: > 500

Ubergizmo review : Sony win's over ipad air

http://www.ubergizmo.com/reviews/sony-xperia-z4-tablet-review/
--
Posted: 2015-03-08 14:29:37

motvikt Posts: > 500

Great tablet from Sony But what were they thinking pricing it over Ipad air 2? It should be at least 100 euro less
--
Posted: 2015-03-08 18:12:56

aussieland1 Posts: > 500

Where is it saying the rrp? I agree that pricing it over ipad air 2 is a bit suicidal - even ipad air 2 is selling that great ...
--
Posted: 2015-03-08 19:37:25

XperiaJunkie Posts: > 500

Just over 2 weeks to go till I get my hands on this beauty, the keyboard looks awesome and I really can't wait. Has anyone else pre-ordered it or planning to get one after launch?

Here are a few videos from BTEKT on YouTube just to whet the appetite of those that are getting one soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGqrs7D1vqI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1_1XNpA2Uo
--
Posted: 2015-05-11 19:18:14
Page12>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home