Esato Mobile
General discussions : General : "Is the iPhone's share collapsing"
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > General > "Is the iPhone's share collapsing" Bookmark topic
Page <  12

goldenface Posts: > 500

So, is it really to make the phone as thin as possible? Is that the 'real' reason they're doing away with it? How thin are we talking? 5mm?

Or is it to milk yet more money from it's devotees?
--
Posted: 2016-05-22 11:25:59
Edit : Quote

XperiaJunkie Posts: > 500

^ Personally I thinks its a case of both, I can see Tim Cook on stage now saying "it's the thinnest iPhone ever" and getting a massive applause in doing do so.

What I'd like to see from any manufacture is them saying "we've listened to our customers so we've added 3mm to the thickness and added a larger battery and better camera set up too". The whole thing about having the thinnest, lightest phone on the market really annoys me. I love the Z5 Compact, yes its chunky but it has a much larger battery than most phones in that size range because of that. Apple really could be shooting themselves in the foot with this move, yes it'll look and feel good but it'll almost feel fragile if it's too light and then to charge extra if you want to use your own headphones for a phone which will cost around £600 brand new for the base model. I have a few friends who are die hard Apple fans that are not liking the possible future direction and I'm sure there will be few here on Esato too and it would be good to get their reaction about the potential changes Apple may be making to iPhone line up.
[ This Message was edited by: XperiaJunkie on 2016-05-22 15:10 ]

--
Posted: 2016-05-22 16:09:30

Stranik Posts: 2

Tomorrow I’m going to the sea. Have you been to the sea this year?

--
Posted: 2019-09-19 15:00:50

michaeljohnn Posts: 23

Haven't heard about this one.
--
Posted: 2019-12-28 11:01:47

HunterWrigh Posts: 11

On 2019-09-19 15:00:50, Stranik wrote:
Tomorrow I’m going to the sea. Have you been to the sea this year?

Yes, this year I was at sea in Thailand
--
Posted: 2020-02-04 18:51:44
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home