Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Samsung : Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Announced
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Announced Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 141516

Ranjith Posts: > 500

@SupaFly

Its actually more than 5 I believe. Some 6S's have also had similar issues and obviously any maker from now on would start immediate investigation to such issues after the N7 debacle.
--
Posted: 2016-10-20 12:21:12
Edit : Quote

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Ranjith

I wouldn't bother, his whole narrative lately is that Apple is Great and nobody else can compare. I mean the Note7 debacle was bad, but so is the fact that many iPhone 6 series suffer from Touch Disease that Apple seem to be ignoring.
There was also the case of a girl who was killed when she touched her iPhone5 while it was charging, and the iPhones that to have exploded.

Its not like Apple have been good at handling debacle's. I don't know what he expects Samsung to have done continue selling a dangerous product? Either way, neither way would he be happy, of course if this was Apple we'd be hearing their praises
--
Posted: 2016-10-21 06:22:21

Calvin40 Posts: 16

For me personally it doesn't change my perception on Samsung. Yes, its a major f**kup and a marketing nightmare and extremely bad timing but they'll come back from this with a point to prove so I say 'watch this space'. I've jumped off owning the latest and greatest flagship phone bandwagon but am left with the very capable Note 5. Even after this debacle I'm sure in the future I will be owning another Note series phone. Love the series. Write this one off Samsung and start working on the 8.

(Off topic Trying to get back into my old Hobbs profile. Can't remember password and an email isn't being sent to me after using the 'forgot your password' link. Any suggestions. Sent PM to moderators. Hope they resolve.)

And by the way hi everyone. It's been a long time. Glad to see you guys and gals are still going strong.)
--
Posted: 2016-10-23 12:42:15

hello1000 Posts: 149

On 2016-10-21 06:22:21, Tsepz_GP wrote:
Ranjith

I wouldn't bother, his whole narrative lately is that Apple is Great and nobody else can compare. I mean the Note7 debacle was bad, but so is the fact that many iPhone 6 series suffer from Touch Disease that Apple seem to be ignoring.
There was also the case of a girl who was killed when she touched her iPhone5 while it was charging, and the iPhones that to have exploded.

Its not like Apple have been good at handling debacle's. I don't know what he expects Samsung to have done continue selling a dangerous product? Either way, neither way would he be happy, of course if this was Apple we'd be hearing their praises

You are so pitty do know that, Samsung with their crap put People in great danger and you put the finger to apple, silly methode to defend Samsung with CRAP comparing.
--
Posted: 2016-10-23 16:33:59

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

On 2016-10-23 12:42:15, Calvin40 wrote:
For me personally it doesn't change my perception on Samsung. Yes, its a major f**kup and a marketing nightmare and extremely bad timing but they'll come back from this with a point to prove so I say 'watch this space'. I've jumped off owning the latest and greatest flagship phone bandwagon but am left with the very capable Note 5. Even after this debacle I'm sure in the future I will be owning another Note series phone. Love the series. Write this one off Samsung and start working on the 8.

(Off topic Trying to get back into my old Hobbs profile. Can't remember password and an email isn't being sent to me after using the 'forgot your password' link. Any suggestions. Sent PM to moderators. Hope they resolve.)

And by the way hi everyone. It's been a long time. Glad to see you guys and gals are still going strong.)

Glad to see you around Calvin!

Same here, perception hasn't changed, and it seems it's the same for many, at the end of day things happen, and it's down to how you react and take accountability.

I'm also off the latest and greatest bandwagon, Note 4 will live on another year let's see what 2017 brings for us
--
Posted: 2016-10-23 17:46:56

Ranjith Posts: > 500

Firestone & Toyota survived their respective debacles of a batch of tires exploding and brakes failing respectively. Injured many people too. So I dont think Samsung will have much of a problem surviving this. I can see how hard it would been for say, OnePlus or even HTC..but companies as big as Samsung & Apple wont have much of an issue,

BTW Carl Pei in his recent interview with XDA was very humble to say such issues can happen to anybody. Top guy.
[ This Message was edited by: Ranjith on 2016-10-24 06:05 ]

--
Posted: 2016-10-24 07:03:54
Page <  123 ... 141516

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home