Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Unveiling Xperia XZ Premium
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Unveiling Xperia XZ Premium Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 102103104

moogoo Posts: > 500

the google hot word activation doesn't use barely any battery. i have mine on and it's fine. also, wifi doesn't' do anything to your battery simply by just being on. one of your apps is definitely using the wifi actively. maybe you can check to see which one is using the most background data.

--
Posted: 2019-01-09 07:40:02
Edit : Quote

koss Posts: 74

Xperia XZ Premium great smartphone with great 4K HDR Display

--
Posted: 2020-06-06 08:20:30

DentyCracker Posts: 116

Need to fix my XZ Premium. Where is the best place in the US to get it sorted?

--
Posted: 2020-12-09 05:31:05

moogoo Posts: > 500

@Denty - there are no official sony repair shops in the US. You'll have to send them abroad if you want it fixed by sony and it will cost plenty. other options would be to go to a local phone fixit shop. there are lots of those around. Look at reviews and ask around to find out who is good and is experienced with sony phones (very few are unfortunately).

last thing is to do it yourself depending on how tech savvy you are and what is exactly wrong with your phone. Replacing parts is fairly easy unless it's something that needs to be soldered (which can be done but is more difficult).

there are websites such as witrigs that sell spare parts and sometimes give instructions on how to disassemble.

Good luck!
--
Posted: 2020-12-09 18:35:37

DentyCracker Posts: 116

I actually live in Jamaica and I have explored some of the above options. My brother lives in Florida and I had given him the phone to ry and get it repaired. Based on the symptoms of it not charging I had the charging port changed but that did not help. I noticed that if I put weight on the charging area it would charge. Searching the internet it seemed to be a problem with the btb connector. My brother had it changed at a store but problem isnt solved. If it was fixed even USD200 would be ok. I do not want to buy X1 (X1ii too expensive) X1iii with Snap 888 will be even more expensive. Been using non 4k screen phones and arrgghhh. I have a beautiful paperweight right now. I think I will try to get it diagnosed again as a last attempt. I wonder if I could sell it as scrap? LOL Kind of bummed.
--
Posted: 2020-12-10 13:22:25

Hassankhan Posts: 1

Its Gorgeous.. im an old fan of xperia phones
--
Posted: 2020-12-11 10:21:44
Page <  123 ... 102103104

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home