Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Unveiling Xperia XZ Premium
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Unveiling Xperia XZ Premium Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 979899 ... 102103104>

doministry Posts: > 500

On 2017-11-09 14:25:21, moogoo wrote:
XZP is a beast and it's even faster on Oreo. it's definitely the best sony phone i've ever had.

I've went the XZ1 route and no regrets either.
The best one I've ever had.
Reminds me of happy times with my beloved X1.
[ This Message was edited by: doministry on 2017-11-11 12:36 ]

--
Posted: 2017-11-11 11:34:15
Edit : Quote

DentyCracker Posts: 116

Just ordered mine for US$564.79 off Amazon. Deapsea black, International Version dual sim with fingerprint scanner functional. Should get it Dec 8 when my brother gets here. Will test it on Nougat for a day or 2 before moving to Oreo
--
Posted: 2017-11-19 13:36:33

My brother collected it yesterday afternoon in Florida, along with Xperia XZ Premium Case, J&D [Wallet Stand] [Slim Fit] Heavy Duty Protective Shock Resistant Flip Cover Wallet Case for Sony Xperia XZ Premium -Black. It came with the MH410c headset.
--
Posted: 2017-11-22 05:19:29

moogoo Posts: > 500

Good Stuff DentyCracker. You're gonna love it. It's even more amazing on Oreo and is still the speed king of 2017.
--
Posted: 2017-11-22 05:32:03

herasymcuk Posts: 98

Link text...

Can someone help me with this issue i'm having with whatsapp?

Every icoming message i receive it "reset" my notification settings....(inside the app and in notifications oreo settings....of whatsapp ofc), and the message pop up on the screen. Thx
--
Posted: 2017-11-30 16:44:15

herasymcuk Posts: 98

I found a trick by myself. The problem is that the notification channel on android oreo reguarding an application "prevails" on the settings within the application itself, in this case whatsapp. If we want, as in my case, to receive notifications of a new message only in the notification bar (without pop-up on the screen) and without sound, it will not be enough to adjust the settings only within the application, but we will have to do it in the new "notification channels" introduced with oreo. However, there is one however, if we set the notification when a new message arrives on "low" (without sound and without visual interruption) at the next message, Oreo will change "by itself" this setting on high , with sound and pop-up screen. Even within the application itself the settings will be changed with the sound on, while those regarding the pop-up notification will remain the same, although the pop-up will be displayed theanyway. The only way to prevent Oreo from overwriting and shaking our settings is this: 1) Adjust the desired settings within the application (no sound, vibration on, NO pop-up) then go to the notification channel of whatsapp and set the importance of the message received on "high", then click on it and change the ringtone to "none". In this way we will to not receive the pop-up on screen notification and settings will be respected. It seems to work, although this morning the urgency of the notification was back on "urgent". Again changed, and seems to be back to normal now. Let me know your experience about that.
--
Posted: 2017-12-02 07:58:06

XperiaJunkie Posts: > 500

Just got a new software update with build number ending in 5.51 anyone know of any changes?
--
Posted: 2017-12-07 12:28:30

moogoo Posts: > 500

afaik just the nov. security patches and it fixes the camera issues people had for the dual sim version. otherwise no goodies.. sadly.
--
Posted: 2017-12-07 15:30:56

A joy so far. Gorgeous screen. Fingerprint scanner a bit quirky to setup at first. I am a lefty butI frequently hold the phone in my right had. I've setup my left index and right thumb. Left index fails often when the phone is in its case. Right thumb never fails. Haven't used motion eye or 3DCreator yet. I don't much like Nougat so installed oreo immediately. On the 5.51 update. Battery life seems low but I suspect it will improve. down to 28% after only 16 hours. I did play some Asphalt on it though LOL
--
Posted: 2017-12-13 03:31:03

tai020381 Posts: > 500

On 2017-12-13 03:31:03, DentyCracker wrote:
A joy so far. Gorgeous screen. Fingerprint scanner a bit quirky to setup at first. I am a lefty butI frequently hold the phone in my right had. I've setup my left index and right thumb. Left index fails often when the phone is in its case. Right thumb never fails. Haven't used motion eye or 3DCreator yet. I don't much like Nougat so installed oreo immediately. On the 5.51 update. Battery life seems low but I suspect it will improve. down to 28% after only 16 hours. I did play some Asphalt on it though LOL

You can use your left middle finger to log in as well ~
--
Posted: 2017-12-13 05:01:30
Page <  123 ... 979899 ... 102103104>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home