Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Unveiling Xperia XZ Premium
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Unveiling Xperia XZ Premium Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 99100101, 102103104>

moogoo Posts: > 500

XZP still a beast. though that test wasn't exactly under "controlled conditions".. he was all over the place. ha

I have noticed with the february update that my battery drain has been faster than it should be. previously idle and off, i would have very little drain. but lately it's been draining very quickly and i have a constant downward slope instead of plateaus here and there.

not entirely sure if it could be an app... the battery info isn't showing any particular app draining like crazy. Here's hoping the march update will fix it..
--
Posted: 2018-03-19 13:00:40
Edit : Quote

DentyCracker Posts: 116

Kinda pissed right now. Just realised I can't use the micro SD card with both sims installed
--
Posted: 2018-03-27 01:27:08

Hey all..

Just wanted to share. Like some of you out there, I have one of those TPU soft cases for my XZP. It's been on there for awhile and it's started to yellow and quite frankly, lately, I've gotten annoyed at how non-PREMIUM it looks. I mean, this thing is gorgeous with those mirror finishes and i have this cheapo, rubbery/plasticy case on it. I felt it was time for a change.

So, did a quick search and noticed that DevilCase had made one of their aluminum bumper cases for the XZP. Ordered one and it arrives today. I will share my thoughts once I get it and put it on but I'm excited to get that TPU case off and put on something more sleek and sexy that matches the XZP's beauty.

UPDATE:

Just got it and put it on. definitely adds more bulk to the phone width and top/bottom, but it looks and feels so much nicer than the TPU case. I'm happy I got it. Definitely more of a premium feel. It is expensive, but I don't really plan on upgrading for another 2 years at least (maybe more), so it's worth it. The fit is tight and snug. It's got padding on the inside of the bumper for shock absorption, which does create a small gap between the bumper and the phone frame that is only noticeable around the power button. OTherwise, it looks great. I recommend it to anyone looking for a more premium case for their phone.

I got the black color cause it was the best one available on amazon. They do offer deepsea black to match the same color of the phone, but they didn't have this on amazon and only on their main webpage, which charges $25 USD to ship, so no thanks. I went with black and i don't regret it.
[ This Message was edited by: moogoo on 2018-05-18 17:37 ]

--
Posted: 2018-05-18 17:18:15

vivftp Posts: > 500

On 2018-03-19 13:00:40, moogoo wrote:
XZP still a beast. though that test wasn't exactly under "controlled conditions".. he was all over the place. ha

I have noticed with the february update that my battery drain has been faster than it should be. previously idle and off, i would have very little drain. but lately it's been draining very quickly and i have a constant downward slope instead of plateaus here and there.

not entirely sure if it could be an app... the battery info isn't showing any particular app draining like crazy. Here's hoping the march update will fix it..

Same, I've noticed on some days the battery drain down to 80 - 85% is relatively quick even when idle, then it slows down. Other days it's fine
Unsure if it's an app or not. Just did a system update last night, so we'll see what happens
--
Posted: 2018-05-20 13:05:35

Luca-S Posts: 278

It's a bug called "media hog".
Affects all Android with february+ security patch.
Was fixed in april patch for some brands.
--
Posted: 2018-05-21 11:14:20

hey fellow xzp owners...

just wondering if anybody got android pie yet? it was supposedly rolling out at the end of october... i still haven't gotten it but typically the UK roms usually are the last to get them.

anybody get it yet and if so, how is it?
--
Posted: 2018-11-09 21:37:30

milanelo Posts: 52

The XZ1 update has been postponed due to some bugs in the 9.0 build, so i suppose the xzp will also be delayed. Late Nov,early Dec are the rumours...

Edit: https://www.gsmarena.com/sony[....]ing_android_pie-news-34162.php

[ This Message was edited by: milanelo on 2018-11-10 18:19 ]

--
Posted: 2018-11-10 19:18:05

ah thanks for the heads up.
--
Posted: 2018-11-10 19:40:24

herasymcuk Posts: 98

Can someone, gently, tell me the phone app (i mean the app for calls lol) version? Cuz i found out to have the 10.0 ver. after the pie upda. and it started to crash continuosly. i had to download the 19.0 one from apkmirror and now it work. the 19.0 is dated 31/10/18. Has the pie update a new one?
[ This Message was edited by: herasymcuk on 2018-11-16 10:24 ]

--
Posted: 2018-11-16 11:21:29

hey there herasymcuk

haven't gotten pie yet, but my phone app version on oreo is 4.0. quite the difference from the 10 on pie and the 19 you currently have? though i think the phone app on oreo is sony's version and not google's. which phone app are you using?
--
Posted: 2018-11-16 15:42:53
Page <  123 ... 99100101, 102103104>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home