Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Samsung : Samsung Galaxy S8+ Announced
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Samsung Galaxy S8+ Announced Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 222324 ... 262728>

atom-bomb Posts: 52

Weak. Too weak response from a pathetic loser. You think your reply will get to me. LOL. Try harder.
In the meantime I'll enjoy your b-hurt response.
--
Posted: 2017-06-30 09:49:37
Edit : Quote

Ranjith Posts: > 500

"You think your reply will get to me. LOL. Try harder. "

^^ That says it got to you already. Also, the fact that you recognized the dying brand
--
Posted: 2017-06-30 12:26:38

Yeah, it got to me. Its clear to me someone likes to live in delusion.

Sometimes you have to say things to dumb people to make sure that they know that their attempt is a failure and need to try hard to succeed. But it seems that even if you tell them they are lacking in effort they'll still interpret that message in way that will makes him feel they succeeded. SMH.

I guess that's what happen to laggy brain people who are used to use laggy phones like (S7 ans S8 series ) phones. Too much lag in their brain and in their phones.
--
Posted: 2017-06-30 12:56:28

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

On 2017-06-30 12:26:38, Ranjith wrote:
"You think your reply will get to me. LOL. Try harder. "

^^ That says it got to you already. Also, the fact that you recognized the dying brand

dude just ignore it the same way we all ignore the other Nodar accounts, it's angry at me and this is its cry for my attention. Take note of how even the Sony fans ignore it

It comes with the benefit of providing us lots of Samsung news I wouldn't have known about the TouchWiz update if it wasn't for its post. It brings good news without realising.

WRT your previous reply
Yep, I think Qualcomms Under screen FPS tech may miss the Note 8 but will be present in the S9 and Note 9, so we should enjoy this next year apparent Vivo may be the 1st OEM to bring it to market.
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2017-06-30 16:11 ]

--
Posted: 2017-06-30 17:07:29

Ranjith Posts: > 500

@Tsepz_GP
True but sometime you just feel like replying. I'm really hoping SAMSUNG gets it ready on the N8 using the Synaptics one that was rumored for the S8. Especially if their alternative is the stupid placement of the fingerprint reader next to the cam.
Vivo will have the Qualcomm one? Thats neat.

@atom-bomb
Looks like it's still getting to you. Oh maybe the "laggy brain" is due to the Z2 I use now and the several XPERIA's I owned earlier?
At least my brain isn't as laggy as a certain brand's sales figures
--
Posted: 2017-07-01 07:09:47

On 2017-07-01 07:09:47, Ranjith wrote:

@atom-bomb
... Oh maybe the "laggy brain" is due to the Z2 I use now and the several XPERIA's I owned earlier?
At least my brain isn't as laggy as a certain brand's sales figures

I believe you are on to something here, we were all once Sony/Sony Ericsson fans and users! Damn them for causing lag brain!

Those of us who left and opened our eyes to other OEMs have been cured of it though
--
Posted: 2017-07-01 07:45:29

hihihans Posts: > 500

I think you got it right there. Our main connection was Sony-Ericsson
All phones these days are so much alike that the difference is in tiny details. Bashing brands is useless, it was useless in the SE-Nokia days but at least they worked totally different.
Come to think of it, are there sites where Fiat and Alfa drivers are fighting?
--
Posted: 2017-07-01 08:11:59

Wow, lagwiz provide such a laggy experience on S7 ans S8 that people will still continue to use a 3 years old laggy phones over s7. LOLOLOL. Really shows how much lag exist on samsung phones.

Shame on samsuck and their laggy phones and but no shame on 'not hardcore samsung fanboys'.
--
Posted: 2017-07-01 09:03:45

On 2017-07-01 08:11:59, hihihans wrote:
I think you got it right there. Our main connection was Sony-Ericsson
All phones these days are so much alike that the difference is in tiny details. Bashing brands is useless, it was useless in the SE-Nokia days but at least they worked totally different.
Come to think of it, are there sites where Fiat and Alfa drivers are fighting?

I don't know about Fiat and Alfa there seems to be a mutual respect for Alfa amongst car fans.

BUT, start talking about European cars vs. American, and things get very ugly, lol! Just check YouTube comments for guys like Doug De Muro.

I am part of a few car groups, and we do breakfast runs and meets at racetracks, and debates can get quite heated especially when it comes to BMW vs Merc, or Renault vs. Peugeot, or hot hatch comparisons, don't even ask about a Clio RS vs. Polo GTI, vs. Ford Fiesta ST vs. Peugeot 208 GTI.

The beauty with cars is modification.
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2017-07-01 10:13 ]

--
Posted: 2017-07-01 11:11:46

So, this is happening. Shamesung really have no shame.
http://www.phonearena.com/new[....]s-200-Galaxy-S8S8-deal_id95603

--
Posted: 2017-07-04 03:23:14
Page <  123 ... 222324 ... 262728>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home