Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : HTC : HTC U11 Announced
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > HTC > HTC U11 Announced Bookmark topic
Page <  12345>

Sassho Posts: > 500

Beautifull fullsized camera samples
https://www.flickr.com/photos[....]681759199091/with/34712230485/

--
Posted: 2017-05-17 18:20:28
Edit : Quote

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

On 2017-05-17 08:09:58, aussieland1 wrote:
I think it is a great phone and in many ways better than S8. Battery is the same size as S8 so fingers crossed battery life will be decent. I am also curious about the camera - finally HTC has a good camera phone ?

Shame about the 3.5 MM jack....😢

Indeed, this removing 3.5mm jack trend has to stop, it's getting absolutely ridiculous, it's not necessary at this point.

This phone looks fantastic though, I'm not sure if it will help HTC turn around their poor performance but one can only hope.
--
Posted: 2017-05-18 05:39:03

Shino03 Posts: > 500

The phone design is totally not HTC. Nonetheless, looks promising.
--
Posted: 2017-05-18 15:11:35

On 2017-05-18 15:11:35, Shino03 wrote:
The phone design is totally not HTC. Nonetheless, looks promising.

Not HTC? To me it looks like HTC from a few years ago meets HTC now.

It looks to me like a HTC DROID DNA mixed with a HTC U Ultra.
--
Posted: 2017-05-18 16:03:06

Supa_Fly Posts: > 500

On 2017-05-18 05:39:03, Tsepz_GP wrote:

I think it is a great phone and in many ways better than S8. Battery is the same size as S8 so fingers crossed battery life will be decent. I am also curious about the camera - finally HTC has a good camera phone ?

Indeed, this removing 3.5mm jack trend has to stop, it's getting absolutely ridiculous, it's not necessary at this point.

This phone looks fantastic though, I'm not sure if it will help HTC turn around their poor performance but one can only hope.

Why?

Music ... audio however we enjoy it is THE END Pursuit ... not the medium we use to carrier it.

Reflect upon:
FM Radio vs:
Vinyl/Records > Cassette > CDs, AudioCD/DVD, MP3/AAC/Lossless audio containers for Digital music>
Purchasing Albums & Direct Downloads vs Streaming (never really storing music yet tagging it for easier finding),

^ the ONLY thing that was EVER LOSSED in this progression is:
News - Live news (yet gained in Streaming content, Podcasts, or news streaming - or the internet)
Audio quality after cassettes and shortly after regained through Lossless codecs and containers.

BUT Music, Sound has continually evolved SURELY and SANELY you'd NOT argue that you'd want to go back to carrying a Sony Walkman cassette player or only an FM portable pocket radio to listen to your music in which the latter YOU had no control over the playlist or when the tracks YOU enjoy would be played or not?

So in the same argument and light ....
wait for quality headphones for USB-C to Analog or direct digital for playback or to wireless to FULLY evolve with decent (15hrs +) playback time.

Within 2yrs this argument will be moot, trust me on this!

--
Posted: 2017-05-19 00:04:12

On 2017-05-19 00:04:12, Supa_Fly wrote:

On 2017-05-18 05:39:03, Tsepz_GP wrote:

Why?

Music ... audio however we enjoy it is THE END Pursuit ... not the medium we use to carrier it.

Reflect upon:
FM Radio vs:
Vinyl/Records > Cassette > CDs, AudioCD/DVD, MP3/AAC/Lossless audio containers for Digital music>
Purchasing Albums & Direct Downloads vs Streaming (never really storing music yet tagging it for easier finding),

^ the ONLY thing that was EVER LOSSED in this progression is:
News - Live news (yet gained in Streaming content, Podcasts, or news streaming - or the internet)
Audio quality after cassettes and shortly after regained through Lossless codecs and containers.

BUT Music, Sound has continually evolved SURELY and SANELY you'd NOT argue that you'd want to go back to carrying a Sony Walkman cassette player or only an FM portable pocket radio to listen to your music in which the latter YOU had no control over the playlist or when the tracks YOU enjoy would be played or not?

So in the same argument and light ....
wait for quality headphones for USB-C to Analog or direct digital for playback or to wireless to FULLY evolve with decent (15hrs +) playback time.

Within 2yrs this argument will be moot, trust me on this!

For as long as I can have both 3.5mm jack and great audio via USB-C, I'm happy, why remove the headphone jack now when so many are still so dependent on it.

--
Posted: 2017-05-19 04:04:25

Tibagy Posts: > 500

HTC U11 Camera Vs DSLR | Camera Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWVVHHZevoI
--
Posted: 2017-05-19 14:57:17

Camera Comparison: HTC U11 Vs Korean Flagship:

HTC U11 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 | Camera Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otX8m6YWJxU

HTC U11 Vs LG G6 | Camera Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaUJSyeP7eY
--
Posted: 2017-05-19 15:01:18

HTC U11 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8: Camera Shootout (In 4K)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15NnR0WyPPY
--
Posted: 2017-05-22 01:20:36

HTC U11 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8: Which Is Best For Me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjZy-miG-L0
--
Posted: 2017-05-22 01:25:20
Page <  12345>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home