Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Sony Xperia XZ1 Announced
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Sony Xperia XZ1 Announced Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 101112, 131415>

doministry Posts: > 500

I thought it's a general YouTube feature
--
Posted: 2017-10-21 11:36:05
Edit : Quote

hboy857 Posts: 141

I'm not saying Dxomark is not the sole determinator of how good the smartphone camera really is. But you can't deny that the phones that are usually in the top ranking in dxomark ranking are generally the best camera phones.
Of course there is practice of receiving money form companies. But It's better than Displaymate which don't do anything just publish the paper samsung's marketing department give them.
--
Posted: 2017-10-21 11:39:46

On 2017-10-21 11:39:46, hboy857 wrote:
I'm not saying Dxomark is not the sole determinator of how good the smartphone camera really is. But you can't deny that the phones that are usually in the top ranking in dxomark ranking are generally the best camera phones.
Of course there is practice of receiving money form companies. But It's better than Displaymate which don't do anything just publish the paper samsung's marketing department give them.

Of course they wouldn't put an Alcatel phone on top. It would stink too much.
But just look at places like Pocketnow and what is their main interest, how they choose devices to test.
And how they choose what is a feature and what is disadvantage, depending on the context.
I rather trust places like GSMarena these days....
--
Posted: 2017-10-21 18:03:02

Ranjith Posts: > 500

On 2017-10-21 18:03:02, doministry wrote:

But just look at places like Pocketnow and what is their main interest, how they choose devices to test.
And how they choose what is a feature and what is disadvantage, depending on the context.

This was explained by MKBHD. DXOMark sort of became a marketing standard now and hence makers submit their phone to them in order to get them tested so that they can use it for marketing at launch.

If they were paid for false reports how would they chose between Google, Samsung & Apple? All are rich enough to buy them off and Sony would have never made it to the list in that case. Methodology was altered to feature newer trends and options available in the market. Its funny that Samsung, Sony, Apple & Google users all accuse DXO whenever their phone loses a point

--
Posted: 2017-10-23 07:05:36

On 2017-10-23 07:05:36, Ranjith wrote:

On 2017-10-21 18:03:02, doministry wrote:

This was explained by MKBHD. DXOMark sort of became a marketing standard now and hence makers submit their phone to them in order to get them tested so that they can use it for marketing at launch.

If they were paid for false reports how would they chose between Google, Samsung & Apple? All are rich enough to buy them off and Sony would have never made it to the list in that case. Methodology was altered to feature newer trends and options available in the market. Its funny that Samsung, Sony, Apple & Google users all accuse DXO whenever their phone loses a point

No. I just use logic and intellect that's it.
Their "taste" suddenly changed, they've posted the Pixel review they day it was launched,
they were definitely treated differently by some makers.
They don't even test all the devices on the market.
The more I know, more I see. I see the game.
The same refers to many review channels which are definitely sponsored to some extent.
--
Posted: 2017-10-23 07:57:48

Archdragoon Posts: > 500

Finally !!!

--
Posted: 2017-10-23 08:11:42

Tjobbs Posts: 13

On 2017-10-23 08:11:42, Archdragoon wrote:
Finally !!!

AWESOME!!! What software are you using? Both camera app and regular software?
What did you update to get that? =D
--
Posted: 2017-10-23 13:46:58

Looks like a stock camera app.
--
Posted: 2017-10-23 13:54:13

Archdragoon Posts: > 500

Only stock camera app. It's on oreo update of XZP. It will come to XZ1 at the end of November (Maybe earlier).
--
Posted: 2017-10-23 14:02:40

Tjobbs Posts: 13

On 2017-10-23 14:02:40, Archdragoon wrote:
Only stock camera app. It's on oreo update of XZP. It will come to XZ1 at the end of November (Maybe earlier).

Take some sample photos with the correction off and on in good light so we can see the difference!
--
Posted: 2017-10-23 14:24:16
Page <  123 ... 101112, 131415>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home