Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Sony Xperia XZ1 Announced
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Sony Xperia XZ1 Announced Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 131415

doministry Posts: > 500

On 2018-06-03 00:41:05, Rookwise wrote:
I've noticed the saturation change also when the phones adjusting the brightness. The only thing I can find is to turn off the auto brightness setting.

Since about 2 updates ago. I've started to notice the camera has become more grainy under medium to low light. Even with flash enabled.

My main bugbear though is that I'm having to restart the phone after every call as the sound just mutes on everything. Caused me to miss a few alarms because of it happening.

Well it looks like a broken software alltogether.
But my phone is changing saturation even if the auto brightness is off.

--
Posted: 2018-06-05 08:11:13
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

I think I've figured out the issue with the phone muting all sounds after receiving/making a call. It seems to be something to do with the bluetooth.
Once I end a call. The phone mutes all sounds. I always have Bluetooth enabled as my XZ1 connects to my land-line at home and also in my car so there's no need to turn it off.
A few days ago I had a call while out of range of other paired Bluetooth devices but the Bluetooth on my XZ1 was turned on. As usual the phone muted after the call was ended. This is where a restart would normally be done to sort the issue. Instead. I decided to go through some of the settings. Turning features off to see if it made a difference.
I found that turning Bluetooth off would actually enable all sounds again on the phone. Turning Bluetooth back on afterwards was possible without the phone muting.
Again after another phone call. The phone muted all sound (Bluetooth was turned on but not connected to any device). I turned Bluetooth off and all the sound came back.
I left Bluetooth turned off and after my next phone call. The sound wasn't muted.

It seems to be a problem with the bluetooth that is causing the phone to mute after each call. I've read that it isn't just the XZ1 that has this problem. Some previous Sony Z series and also the XZ series phones have had it happen with no firmware fix.
[ This Message was edited by: Rookwise on 2018-06-19 02:46 ]

--
Posted: 2018-06-19 03:44:16
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 131415

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home