Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Sony Xperia XZ3 Announced
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Sony Xperia XZ3 Announced Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... , 141516>

Archdragoon Posts: > 500

On 2019-03-25 18:54:53, profyler wrote:

On 2019-03-23 07:35:07, Tsepz_GP wrote:

On 2019-03-22 16:47:43, badassmam wrote:
DXO is a poor indicator unfortunately, there is so much bias. If you check out the GSM Arena blind camera polls you get very different result every time and its a shame that they never add a Sony device because it would win a few comparisons. The one resounding result is that nothing can match the Pixel 3 in low light, everything else in normal light is very comparable.

A mediocre camera can take excellent shots if handled well so its a matter of what people are comfortable with. Simple as that. I have printed so many holiday albums with my Xperia phones, some shots are truly stunning when I take that shot in perfect conditions.

On 2019-03-22 19:13:40, doministry wrote:
DxO looks like beeing almost paid for reviews. What a junk.
Every f... comparison, real life video I've seen shows Xperia performing really well,
often beating top competition. There are few channels I follow doing that.
DxO is a joke. Just look at the things which count in the photography deparment. They give minimum points for the lack of some marginal functions yet give nothing for some xtra features. Fu..k them.

I am a little confused now folks. I thought GSMArena were the bad guys? So much so that their links were banned from being Hyperlinked here
So now it's DxO who are the bad guys, and GSMArena good?

I can never keep up with the Esato Conspiracies. :confused:

I think for a Reviewer to be trusted here, they need to:
1. State that they are a Sony fan.
2. Let them win even where they lose.

What do you guys think!?
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2019-03-23 06:51 ]

Didnt you get the memo? DXO is only valid here when Sony wins.
everyone here are much more professional than the guys on Dxo.

Hahaha That's what we always call the blind fanboy.
--
Posted: 2019-04-09 14:05:05
Edit : Quote

badassmam Posts: > 500

Say what you will about fanboys but the truth is that there is favoritism. The P30 Pro is amazing, it's worthy of tne praise but then you look at the S10 which is the same level as the Pixel 3 yet it will get a nice comfy score putting it in second place so it justifies upgrade from the S9. I'll look for the article but there is one that compares all the Galaxies and it looks like the S8 was the best. Having a bokeh mode skews the results but fundamentally the S10 should have a score similar to S8 because that is logical. I'm not saying Sony is the best, far from it but you can't judge unless there is consistency.
--
Posted: 2019-04-09 17:20:03

Archdragoon Posts: > 500

I can even judge with my eye. I move from XZ1 to P20 Pro and understand about why did it get the high score. This is not about favoritism.
--
Posted: 2019-04-10 00:53:20

^
That's great, the main thing is that you saw the difference and didn't have to rely on anyone else. What more is there to say?
--
Posted: 2019-04-10 08:27:01

doministry Posts: > 500

On 2019-04-09 17:20:03, badassmam wrote:
Say what you will about fanboys but the truth is that there is favoritism. The P30 Pro is amazing, it's worthy of tne praise but then you look at the S10 which is the same level as the Pixel 3 yet it will get a nice comfy score putting it in second place so it justifies upgrade from the S9. I'll look for the article but there is one that compares all the Galaxies and it looks like the S8 was the best. Having a bokeh mode skews the results but fundamentally the S10 should have a score similar to S8 because that is logical. I'm not saying Sony is the best, far from it but you can't judge unless there is consistency.

It is good in some regards but at the same time it is faulty in colour reproduction or detail - the detail
is actually produced by the device. Yet the review doesn't reflect that.
--
Posted: 2019-04-27 12:18:18

The other thing is the GSM Arena blind comparison, forget about the poll results but you see the photos and each person will have their own preferences. When you have flowers people tend to like the high contrast and over exposure. For buildings people want detail. I personally like realistic color and sharp detail so unless there is something horrifically bad then I don't care much for DXO. Also, I urge people to try out the phone in person, I'm particular about how the software behaves and how quickly I easily I can take photos. I find that little things can change my opinion very quickly because I look at the day to day use.
--
Posted: 2019-04-27 12:48:05

DarkKrypt Posts: > 500

Anyone wants to give me a break down about night photos quality
and selfie quality
Night time videos
and 960fps
and o.s.(read xz3 will get android 10)
Qi wireless charging
screen on time on low medium bright, with 3g and with 4g (I get 8to 12 hours on my xa2 Ultra)
How fast the qi charges
Does front cam have af?

I'm only asking cause the comparison of 1 and 5(came out today)
Thanks in advance
[ This Message was edited by: DarkKrypt on 2019-09-05 12:24 ]

--
Posted: 2019-09-05 13:24:15

cableguy Posts: > 500

anyone have issues with their android pie update?
https://www.androidpolice.com[....]ded-android-10-xperia-xz3-xz2/
--
Posted: 2020-02-12 12:43:38

peta100 Posts: 1

sony mobile has a new features. by this it can be function only when it connected with wifi. so do linksys e1200 setup . so you do all type of software updation. you can browse high speed data . your mobile will be spam free.
--
Posted: 2020-02-20 11:13:35

tai020381 Posts: > 500

On 2020-02-20 11:13:35, peta100 wrote:
sony mobile has a new features. by this it can be function only when it connected with wifi. so do linksys e1200 setup . so you do all type of software updation. you can browse high speed data . your mobile will be spam free.

For all Sony phones? Further describe procedures in detail?
--
Posted: 2020-02-22 16:51:49
Page <  123 ... , 141516>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home