Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Sony Xperia 1 II
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia 1 II Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 118119120

funkadopest Posts: 61

On 2021-02-25 18:54:29, moogoo wrote:
i have yet to even get android 11... at this point i'm not sure i will!

anyone else in the US get android 11?

Just got 58.1.A.3.87 yesterday here in the US
--
Posted: 2021-03-03 18:27:32
Edit : Quote

moogoo Posts: > 500

Me too. same firmware.

is that the latest firmware? i have noticed some bugs... nothing crazy, but small things. some apps crash unexpectedly when they did not before update.
--
Posted: 2021-03-13 01:38:42

fjcarlsson Posts: 162

My firmware is 58.1.A.5.55 which came through just a few days ago. UK.
I had an issue with apps closing after first 11 firmware but uninstalling/reinstalling the offending app sorted it.
--
Posted: 2021-03-13 08:47:37

Tizzo Posts: 240

Anyone manage to download the Xperia 1 iii camera app for their Xperia 1 ii via Zackbuks post?
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4639670816214074
--
Posted: 2021-05-22 14:59:59

moogoo Posts: > 500

based on google translate, it seems to have a few bugs yet. i don't want to lose a good moment cause of an app bug, so i will hold off until sony officially ports it.

if you do it though, tell us how it is!

i'm curious what the exact differences are. i haven't looked into it too much yet.
--
Posted: 2021-05-25 14:19:17

Dogmann60 Posts: 3

Hi all,

Here in the UK I got the upgrade to Android 12 in early March and then a couple of Sony Updates shortly after that leaving me with Build Number 58.2A.4.52 and my phone has had no issues since getting them nor did it have any previously either. In September I will of had this phone for 2 years and it still looks as new as the day I got it thanks to a Spigen case I have it in it has also never let me down or disappointed me especially with my use of the camera and my needs for it.

I don't know about anyone else but I have zero interest in spending around £1200+ to get the latest release Xperia 1iv as really don't feel the Processor & Ram upgrade will make any real difference to my real world use of it. Especially as come September I will be out of contract and able to move to a much cheaper Sim only deal after having taken advantage of the last Carphone Warehouse contract with EE getting me a Sim free phone and interest free credit in effect to spread the cost of the phone over two years. Whilst I appreciate the upgrade to the Camera for my limited and basic needs I really wouldn't be making enough use of these to justify this huge expense. My battery life on this device is still excellent and I can see myself continuing to use it for at least another year if not two. This is has been my first Sony device in a very long time having moved to Pixel phones for a pure Android experience and have to say bar a few pre installed apps that I don't use and have just disabled the Sony UI and lack of bloatware or Network meddling on my Sim free unit has been a very positive experience.

Marc
--
Posted: 2022-05-16 14:06:37
Page <  123 ... 118119120

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home