Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Software, Firmware and Drivers : Firmware Upgrade Near Laguna, Philippines?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Firmware Upgrade Near Laguna, Philippines? Bookmark topic
Page <  12

Penguin45 Posts: 13

Hmmm, coz in my phone, when I go to the address book (and many other menus) and list the names, the text is still Medium, even if I set it to small. With my girlfriend's, they're all small (at least all the menus we've seen ).

Wow, almost bumped into you guys at Smartnet! Sayang! I was going to go there around 1pm to get my phone upgraded (was thinking I had enough time coz my cuz's wedding was at 4pm pa) but decided against it coz I tried calling Smartnet but couldn't talk to anyone, so I figured they were closed on weekends I'll probably go there on Monday.
--
Posted: 2002-03-02 20:17:00
Edit : Quote

Penguin45 Posts: 13

Was able to go to Smartnet earlier (Monday). Great service! They were able to upgrade both my girlfriend's and my phone to R2B in about 30 mins. Am a lot happier with the R2B upgrade, now all my menus have consistent text sizes

[ This Message was edited by: Penguin45 on 2002-03-04 19:57 ]
--
Posted: 2002-03-04 19:53:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home