Esato Mobile
General discussions : Esato forum : suggestion: add reigonal forums
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Esato forum > suggestion: add reigonal forums Bookmark topic
Handsome Puppy Posts: 7

can i suggest that a section for reigonal formus be added? ie. Philippines, Finland, Sweeden, USA, etc?
--
Posted: 2002-03-03 09:56:00
Edit : Quote

GOwin Posts: > 500

I agree, but only if the discussions are limited to settings or configurations unique to the country. Otherwise the threads and posts would continue to be redundant This post was posted from a T39
--
Posted: 2002-03-03 11:25:00

masu Posts: 99

I think that this forum is to mixed up already without special regional areas. This is an international forum and I think there are plenty of local forums in every nation. Why turn this into one of them? This post was posted from a T65
--
Posted: 2002-03-03 12:45:00

GOwin Posts: > 500

On second thought, it doesnt have to be a forum at all. A country and operator specific resource said for settings would probably be better. This post was posted from a T39
--
Posted: 2002-03-03 14:17:00

snysop Posts: 117

I don't think we should split everything up. Now the information reaches everybody who knows english... If they open several regional forums there's a large chance that we don't get all the information...

Do you know what I mean?
--
Posted: 2002-03-07 12:39:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home