Esato Mobile
General discussions : Other manufacturers : nokia has a new phone thats better and wors and you choose nokia! your so weak!
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Other manufacturers > nokia has a new phone thats better and wors and you choose nokia! your so weak! Bookmark topic
Page1234>

bart Posts: > 500

nokia has the new 7210 its about the same like T68 only the same nokia design and a 4096 colour schreen. no bluetooth! no EMS that can be send to alcatel siemens ericsson sony ericsson and motorola! no joystick! no batterys status function! expencieve assecoires! its nokia! so not good dont be temped by something new! let it be tested first!
--
Posted: 2002-03-12 22:24:00
Edit : Quote

bgdido Posts: 88

7210-ugly design This post was posted from a T39
--
Posted: 2002-03-12 23:18:00

lor Posts: > 500

I'm not tempted, in fact. I'm saying a prayer for Nokia now. Poor chaps are really wasting their time with their ultra cheap/ultra useless feature phones

But I can understand that users are mostly cool users, I mean. You don't see everyone using phones and I wouldn't like seeing everyone using em

just the way everyone has a nokia.
--
Posted: 2002-03-13 06:16:00

Lusipher Posts: 333

When NOKIA makes a phone thats actualy better then the T68 id realy consider it.
but they havent so i guess it not a problem

[ This Message was edited by: Lusipher on 2002-03-13 07:58 ]
--
Posted: 2002-03-13 07:55:00

GRIFTER Posts: 89

Still Nokia manufactures phones that lacks key aspects. This makes me wanna stick with my T68m. So far phones are still unmatchable.. so far...
--
Posted: 2002-03-13 08:49:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

I believe people are cabable of doing the "thinking-part" themselves. I dont consider people to be "weak" because they buy a certain brand.

I dont see myself as "weak" at all,..I see myself as being objective and "open-minded",..and theres quite a big difference.

That means that I'm not "narrow-minded" in any way,..and just say "this is bad".

You cant be objective, if you dislike/hate a brand. And its also very hard to be objective, if you love one brand alone.
You'll certaintly miss out on something.

And I dont "just" buy things, because they have a name or because they're new.
I always look at all the aspects, what do I want, and so on.

I'm very happy with my T-68, think its a beautiful phone, with all the features I like.
Of course there will be other phones, we all know that,...what we dont know is, what brand it will be

Jan

--
Posted: 2002-03-13 14:22:00

lor Posts: > 500

you never know, i liked the 8850 and i like the 8910

not features packed, but it look very nice.
--
Posted: 2002-03-13 14:27:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

Bart > I'm just wondering about some of the things You're saying:

NO EMS : hmmm, how many ems-messages do you send ? I bet you still use sms more, right.
Does all your friends have ems-cabable phones, my friends dont. I would like to use ems more as well,..but none of the people I know, can use them yet.

NO JOYSTICK : Ehh ???, well then theres only one SE-model, thats T-68,..and of course Nokia 7650. You cant expect every phone to have a joystick.
YES, I like that feature as well,..but its not the end of the world, if the phone doesnt have it

BATTERY-STATUS : Well, if this thing WORKED correctly,..then it would be nice. But its not exactly very "usable" is it

BLUETOOTH : Well, Nokia are using bluetooth in their business-phones. They're on a different strategy, thats all.

4096 colors : Wouldnt mind that in my T-68, although I dont need it.
But surely I wont buy another new phone with 256 colors, if I can get 4096 or more.
That is pretty obvious.

I've had several Nokia's, and I dont think their accessories are THAT expensive...e.g car-holders, cases and so on, are pretty much the same. Cant really compare this.

I love my T-68, and I'm not getting the 7210, because it doesnt have bluetooth.
But thats not a reason for not liking a model.

7210 cant compete with the T-68, when talking business-phone-features, like calender, bluetooth and that stuff.

7210 is another kind of phone, its a trendy phone with "fancy" features, e.g. radio and high-res screen.

I'm hoping for a T-68 with java and e.g. 4096 colors or more,..and a battery-indicator that actually works properly

Jan

--
Posted: 2002-03-13 15:06:00

cadcad Posts: > 500

For now, T68 even without the MMS upgrade is still the best. This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-03-13 15:14:00

phroz3n Posts: 28

Nokia has stuck to trendy-looking phone designs and useless features like built-in FM receiver in 8310 and has not paid much attention in useful and functional features like Bluetooth and calendars etc. whereas SE is paying much more attention on the features it provides and sleek designs, so maybe thats why SE phones are more expensive than Nokia ones. SE and T68 forever and ever.
--
Posted: 2002-03-13 16:18:00
Page1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home