Esato Mobile
General discussions : General : Downloading backgrounds from your WAP site
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > General > Downloading backgrounds from your WAP site Bookmark topic
thereds99 Posts: 2

As some what of a T68 Novice as i've only had the phone a couple of days, i've got to say after owning Nokia phones for five years and recently switching to Ericsson i've been very impressed so far.
The only whinge i have got is that the T9 SMS is quite slow, but you can't have everything hey.
Question.....When i'm looking for T68 backgrounds on your WAP site, why is it all except one or two images are displayed as basic text in a box, then when i attempt to save the WAP busy symbol in the top right corner rotates for a couple of minutes, stops and thats it......nothing saved. Any answers would be much appreciated.
--
Posted: 2002-03-14 14:14:00
Edit : Quote

Ne0 Posts: 353

Sometimes the link is corrupted or the image has been deleted from the server....
--
Posted: 2002-03-14 14:32:00

laffen Posts: > 500

Are you connectiong through Orange?
See http://esato.com/help/faq.php#logobox
--
Posted: 2002-03-14 14:48:00

thereds99 Posts: 2

yes
--
Posted: 2002-03-14 15:03:00

lor Posts: > 500

well, that's one problem
it takes ages to load the damn background pictures and sometimes the background pictures you want are dead.

like the carlsberg background picture, gotta save that and load it to the phone through IR or a datacable.
--
Posted: 2002-03-14 15:32:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home