Esato Mobile
General discussions : Other manufacturers : Stop compare the new Nokia phones with T68
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Other manufacturers > Stop compare the new Nokia phones with T68 Bookmark topic
Page12>

kerberos Posts: 51

Must say: stop compare the new Nokia phones with T68, everone asks, is it better? and so on.

When the Nokia phones are out it is almost 1 year between the phones, everything develops, so i dont think it is a good compare, compare Z700 and P800 with the new Nokia.

--
Posted: 2002-03-15 11:45:00
Edit : Quote

cadcad Posts: > 500

Ur right. We got bored from those topics. This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-03-15 12:00:00

mhorton Posts: > 500

--
Posted: 2002-03-16 00:05:00

mixin Posts: > 500

isnt everyone comparing the Xbox to the PS2? yes! the Ps2 was released like a year before aswell...

its only natural, even though the time gap, to compare the two companies, they are rivals after all. Even though the T68 has been out a year, it is Ericssons best weapon against nokia... its nokias turn to fight back... its all about how their phones compare...
--
Posted: 2002-03-16 00:13:00

ewap8 Posts: 398

Agreed dude.... This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-03-16 00:47:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

MIXin > Youre quite right.
I dont personally mind the "comparing-part".

But at least the two devices need to be somewhat similar, before a comparison can be made. Not just a fancy feature like color-screen.
Or else one might as well compare a Porsche 911 with a Ford Focus,..they both got 4 wheels and electrical mirrors

And people tend to compare any phone with the T-68.
Whenever people see a new phone with color-screen it "has to be" a compeditor to T-68.
Especially if its called Nokia

It cant really be that hard to see, that Nokia are on a different strategy than SE.

Jan

--
Posted: 2002-03-16 14:37:00

i think the problem is, people are "scared" of the new mobiles. I think its safe to say that most people at these forums, own a T68. Which many consider the best phone on the market.
When new photos are found, we are all gonna compare them to our phones. But it gets a bit too much when people compare the T68 with something like the 5110! COmpletely different phone, completly differnet audience.
When we see these photos, there are two reactions.
1. Woah, what a nice phone
2. Thats horible, my T68 is much better
The problem is, we have too many of reaction 2. people are over protective of thier phones. This is only natural though, because of the amount some people paid. We need to embrace change, see that nokia can produce good phones. (everyone says "no to nokia", but then says how good thier T9 input is...they must be doing something right). But it must be seen by everyone that the phones produced are different, they have different features, which are designed for different people who use the phone. I think it would be stupid to compare the 9210 with our humble phones, stupid
stupid i tell ya
--
Posted: 2002-03-16 16:15:00

Asnan Posts: 12

all i can say to you guys

that the t68 is the first and the best

so all i can say noooooooooooooooooo nokia nooooooooooooooooooo nokia
--
Posted: 2002-03-16 18:22:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

MixiN >

Spot on I couldnt agree more with You !

people are "scared",..its the "what if" this new one is better, hehe.
And people are very over-protective about especially the T-68.

It seems that people have happily "forgotten" that Ericsson didnt always make these great super advanced phones.

We all know that the T-68 wont last 4ever.
There will be better ones sooner than we think.

Yes we have a lot of "anti-nokia" people. Some might have had bad experiences with Nokia,..and some just dont like them, because they are BIG and sell good.
Some feel the same about e.g. Microsoft.

I'm always very openminded,..I dont wanna miss something,..and I love to browse through gadgets and gizmos
Theres no chance in hell, that one can be objective, if one hates certain manufacturers.

If people would "embrace changes", as You say, we would get a much more versatile/open discussion,..people wouldnt be narrow-minded, and wouldnt just say : "I hate this because its got this name on it".

I wonder how many people will buy SE the next time,..people seem to be divided on this issue,..some dont like their new design-style, other do.
It will be interesting to see

Jan

--
Posted: 2002-03-16 18:23:00

i interested as to what responce would come about if it were an ericsson badge on the 7210, instead of nokia. Would people be praising it for its different design style? or would they slander it like they are now?

[ This Message was edited by: MixiN on 2002-03-16 18:31 ]
--
Posted: 2002-03-16 18:30:00
Page12>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home