Esato Mobile
General discussions : Esato forum : Free, but for how long?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Esato forum > Free, but for how long? Bookmark topic
Page <  123

john74 Posts: > 500

well i hope things will not change to much,i am happy with what we already have here thats what makes this forum the best
--
Posted: 2002-03-18 17:41:00
Edit : Quote

eznug Posts: 11

Well i think this site is the best here we all can read about and discuss the phones from SE

i hope we can find some advertisor for laffen so it wont cost him to much to run this site

good work laffen
--
Posted: 2002-03-19 09:06:00

fizzbitt Posts: 28

To be honest, I'm new to this site and amazed that it's servics are free, and i for 1 would not mind clicking on a few banners to keep the site free. And i think that Laffen has a valid point about charging for new services and add-on's..

I'm a regular at a site called www.supercars.net which is a free site with pics and info for the latest cars and it has a very similar forum to this. They have now got a premium membership offer which give those member extras that the free users dont get. At the same time, the non-paying users are not loosing anything they had before.

Just a thought, Let me know what you think mate...
--
Posted: 2002-03-25 18:56:00

mhorton Posts: > 500

What ever Laffen decides to do with the site I will support you. I think most of us would as well
--
Posted: 2002-03-25 23:38:00
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home