Esato Mobile
General discussions : General : Someone stole my fone
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > General > Someone stole my fone Bookmark topic
Page123>

stevo Posts: 114

Some W****r has stolen my fone, i was with some mates and i lent my fone to some1 i thought my mates knew but it turned out no one knew him, i was really drunk which didnt help, and he just sneaked off!
He made some calls with it and so when i get my itemised bill through im gonna get the numbers and ring them up try and find out who it, give abuse etc
Luckily it was insured and ive already got the new one which is quite nice as i no longer have the scratches on the screen, and ive got a newer software version and the screen is whiter!
Anyone else had their precious T68 stolen.
--
Posted: 2002-03-24 18:12:00
Edit : Quote

john74 Posts: > 500

stevo watch what you are drinking there mate,oh well at least you got another one,btw you can insure you cell phone in england!!! How much do you pay to insure them???Where else in the world do they insure cell phones?
--
Posted: 2002-03-24 18:17:00

yeh u can insure it from the same place u buy the fone, in my case car phone warehouse. Its pretty costly tho its bout £100 for the year, altho its better than payin £400 odd for a new one, the insurance covers everything including accidental damage and loss, and im covered if the w****r made some international calls or somthing up to £200 worth.
Btw it was buy one get one free on the drinks how could i resist.
--
Posted: 2002-03-24 18:21:00

skjalg Posts: > 500

I assume that insurance is to be bought with the GSM provider! at least thats how it is in Norway! I ruined my 8210, and got a new one 2 weeks later from insurance! insurance is nice!

BTW, stevo, I guess the stolen T68 now is useless since the provider blocks the stolen phones IMEI from use right? so f**k that asshole who stole it
--
Posted: 2002-03-24 18:22:00

mrNoodles Posts: > 500

When i bought my phone I´ll signed up for an insurance that covers even the calls made, when its stolen. Allows me to borrow another phone when it breaks or during service.
But it was quite expensive 110EURO for 1 year, self-excess 50EURO.
--
Posted: 2002-03-24 18:26:00

Yeh they can block the phone but its easy to get it unblocked if they take it to a dodgy market or somthin. Ill find out who it was an give him a bit off advice! and i lost my tetris high score!!!
--
Posted: 2002-03-24 18:27:00

john74 Posts: > 500

so what if you pretend that you have had it stolen??or did you mention something about a IMEI block??about the buy one get one free deal,true how COULD you say no.F**k that pisses me off ,those bloody thieves if only you would have caught him in the act huh,lord have mercy
--
Posted: 2002-03-24 18:37:00

lor Posts: > 500

yep, drunk at some place, someone just took it. not my t68 though, some other piece of crap.
--
Posted: 2002-03-24 18:42:00

johanch Posts: > 500

I have insured my T68 too! 3,1 euros per month, very nice to know that the phone is insured Can't afford to loose my phone
--
Posted: 2002-03-24 19:09:00

ElGato Posts: 328

I have no insurance on my phone
When I bought it, I wanted the same insurance that I had for my T18, which insuread everything from theft to hardware problem.
But they stopped selling phone insurances just cause people said that theire phone got stolen, just to get a new one.

Then they told me to come back later, cause they were negotiating with an insurance company, about phone insurance.
That was five months ago, still got no insurance
..have to be really careful

--
Posted: 2002-03-24 19:12:00
Page123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home