Esato Mobile
General discussions : Non mobile discussion : some one from israel???
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > some one from israel??? Bookmark topic
Page <  123456789>

arroyootje Posts: > 500

But don't you think that a suicide-bomb is a pretty dumb solution? Wow, kill yourself and children, women, innocent people.... These people are obviously brain-washed (or really, really, really dumb), do you think that is the way to start an army? By brain-washing and killing your own people, just to kill a few 'enemies'?
Israel may have the backing of USA, but think of all the arab countries that support Palestine???

--
Posted: 2002-03-31 11:54:00
Edit : Quote

allexdos Posts: 184

Araf is nothing, thats true, he is a stupid old man...

The Israelis deserve israel, they earned their state and it doesnt matter how they achieved it!

Palastinians are like animals, they try and create tension in area and know israel will retaliate. They have nothing, nobody needs palastinians, they are unproductive with no useful resources or services to offer the international community. The palastinians are jealous of their israeli neigbours, and have a very weak economy compared to israel and so want to destroy it.

Look at dubai, an arab country, a strong economy with many useful resources and international links. They dont need to fight for money or land as they have it already. The palastinians need to try and improve what they have by using their heads not their BOMBS!

Israel are very storng, they are cleaver people and very productive and also possess a storng military army with technological excellence and have their own 'hamas' that has superior intelligence and artillary - The palistinians will loose hands down!

Finally, israelis cause no problems internationally, they have no bombers, terrorists or any other animalistic terror groups. They unfortunately have to deal with animals quite often so they use power to control them.

I dont want war but israel are going about their own humane way of life and dont need some animals claiming they own the country. I suggest these idiots go and learn something useful rather than bombing and suicide lessons. MAYBE then they can improve the productivity, whealth and also their economy, insteading of claiming israel's economy to be theirs. Israel is a beatiful country and has been hampered to reach its full economic potential due to continuous tension in the country caused by terrorists and other mentally ill people
Have a good day guys

[ This Message was edited by: allexdos on 2002-03-31 12:29 ]

[ This Message was edited by: allexdos on 2002-03-31 12:30 ]
--
Posted: 2002-03-31 12:28:00

calvin0927 Posts: 135

Quote:
On 2002-03-31 11:05, fizzbitt wrote:
Being an outsider, I can not say that i know the full score but at the same time i have read into the current situation of how Israel as a state have slowly been getting bigger and more powerful.

first big misconception. where did you get this from? the only time israel ever gained territory was in fighting DEFENSIVE wars when we were attacked. the vast majority of land so gained has been exchanged for peace (with egypt/jordan). israel is getting smaller and smaller, and the arab countries want israel, whose land mass is equivalent to one tenth of one percent of theirs, to give up even more... the math is pretty simple.

Quote:
I want to know whether you understand where the Palistine people are cumming from since their land was given to Jewish people by England and the other nations around WWII.

sorry, just more misconceptions and/or misunderstandings. before israel became a state (voted for by a majority of the countries in the united nations, NOT by britain, who actually abstained in this vote!), no one spoke of a "palestinian people", especially not the arabs. it's only in the late 1960's, AFTER jordan and egypt lost control of what is today referred to as the west bank and gaza strip, that the inhabitants of these areas began referring to themselves as palestinians. that said, today these people are indeed here, and not only do i (just like the vast majority of israelis) see no problem in their having their own state, i WANT this to happen. none of us wants to stay in the west bank and gaza. this is why we started moving in this direction--the palestinians had almost complete control over these areas until very recently (with the latest events), and we offered them their own state.

Quote:
Since then these violent clashes have been increasing ten fold. Before then the Hebrew Jews (spellin?) and the muslims there had been living in peace for hundreds of years...???

depends on your definition of "peace". if you mean that the jews were living almost as slaves (look up the arabic word "dhimmi"), or at the very least as second/third class non-citizens, then sure. would YOU agree to live like this?

Quote:
I dont believe in the way that factions like Hamas work but at the same time i can see why they do what they do. With the backing of the US who supply Israel with weapons of war and $$$ against people who fight back with hand guns and stones...

and how exactly did the US handle THEIR war on terror, on the afghani people? mind you, i'm not criticizing, because i know they did and are doing what they had to do, just as we are doing what we have to, but what about the thousands (according to the UN) of innocent afghani civilians killed by US bombings there? no country in the world would stand for what we go through here every day.

Quote:
I am not trying to start a flame war, all i am trying to do is have an intelligent debate with you on this subject...

no problem, i'm always open to intelligent debate.
--
Posted: 2002-03-31 12:34:00

Quote:
People say religion is all about being 'peaceful', well I think all religion should be banned if you take a look at what's happening there, it's the only cause of war! Is that what our 'gods' want?

well said, i agree!

Quote:
Buy a T68 and ENJOY life

sounds like good advice, that's what i'm trying to do

--
Posted: 2002-03-31 12:43:00

Carajo Posts: 29

calvin0927 is correct, I have incluced some small history of State of Israel. I am an outsider to this but

1947: United Nations votes to divide Palestine into a Jewish and Arab state... the idea is that Jerusalem belongs to the world

1949: ARAB NATIONS attack soon after Israel declares independence. Israel wins and gets more territory

1967: The Six Day War, ARAB nations again attack, again Israel wins, they gain more territory.... They took over Sinal and some land in Syria.

1978: Israel agrees to return the Sinal pensula to Egypt

So as you can see the only gain of territory has been from Arab nations attacking Israel.

I do not agree with both sides, there must be a peaceful ending to this. I do respect the Jewish citizans, they are only 5.1 million completly surronded by countrys who hate them.

We can only hope for peace
--
Posted: 2002-03-31 12:52:00

Quote:
On 2002-03-31 11:43, nyk_2702 wrote:
I am a palestinian living abroad.

i have nothing whatsoever against palestinians--on the contrary, there's nothing i would like better than to be able to live side by side with you guys in peace. and you can be sure that the vast majority of israelis agree with me. what i DO have something against are the terrorists--those who purposefully go out and seek innocent women, children, and senior citizens to murder, when they're out enjoying a coffee, a pizza, or celebrating a religious holiday. there is simply NO justification for this.

Quote:
And I would just like to say that I think that Israel is the only terrorist. They get $3 billion for the USA every year. They have an army that is fully backed by the USA, whilst palestinians are poor, and have to use stones to defend themselves. If Israel attacks palestinian peopl, what are the palestinians supposed to do?

israel gets less money every year than does egypt, from the US. and many other arab countries also get money from the US. the palestinians, by the way, also get plenty of money, mainly from the european union, but they're so corrupt that NONE of it actually gets to the people. nevertheless, you can be sure that had the palestinians agreed to the deal offered by barak (or even continued negotiating to arrive at another one based on that), they would have been VERY well rewarded financially by the US as well.

Quote:
Israel was given by britain after WWII, why could they not give it a small piece of land?

read my response above. israel was not given anything by britain, quite the contrary--britain abstained in the vote in the UN. as for "giving a small piece of land", this is the question you should ask your arab brethren. when jews were expelled from the arab countries and all their money and possessions confiscated, israel accepted them with open arms and integrated them into israeli society. the land here was never "palestinian" land, as i explained above, since no arabs referred to "palestinians" until the 1960's; rather, the "palestinians" are what came about from arabs migrating to the land referred to as palestine by the british exercising their league of nations mandate, after the influx of jews made it financially interesting for the arabs to arrive here.

Quote:
Israel are trying to do what Hitler did to the Jews in WWII.

sorry, but this is just obscene and does not even deserve a response.

--
Posted: 2002-03-31 13:02:00

Eamonn Posts: > 500

look - all i ahve to say is that Sharon & Arafat are BOTH dicks. Sharon is the terrorist and Arafat is the suck-ip. as soom as they both get killed or sumfin like that, there will be no more problems!!!
--
Posted: 2002-03-31 13:20:00

oror Posts: 42

Hmg what did you do in hir????
i see you open politic topic about israel
well thets nice.....:)
--
Posted: 2002-03-31 13:37:00

ervil Posts: 190

You should stop this discussion right now! Peace on earth:)

--
Posted: 2002-03-31 13:42:00

ElGato Posts: 328

ejasim> You can't say that there will be no more trouble if they both get killed.
Just because they're killed, doesn't mean that peace will come.
The war isn't just between Arafat and Sharon, it's between the people to!
And one more country: USA!
Do you think everything will be solved by their deaths?
USA's support to Israel isn't higly appretiated by everyone you know!

I can't think of an solution to this, of course..
But it's pretty dumb to say things like "if both arafat and sharon where killed, everything would be peaceful and sweet".

USA should withdraw their support to Israel, that would be one step closer to peace.
But of course, that will not happen, cause Israel is a good place for bases, and of course, it's good to have a whole country in debt to you.

I'd say that peace will never be restored, if USA doesn't get a smart president that doesn't just care about war, and Palestina and Israel needs leaders who can speak to their people, and manage to calm down the people and put away the grief against eachother.

Peace

[ This Message was edited by: ElGato on 2002-03-31 14:05 ]
--
Posted: 2002-03-31 14:00:00
Page <  123456789>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home