Esato Mobile
General discussions : Non mobile discussion : some one from israel???
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > some one from israel??? Bookmark topic
Page <  123456789>

nyk_2702 Posts: 96

Me again...

I still think that Israel is the terrorist in all of this...
Palestinians do not simply blow themselves up as people suggest. The so-called 'terrorists' are doing what the Israeli army does to palestinians.. You don't see it on the news ofcourse. CNN is Bush's mouth piece, Sky News is defends the British Government. USA is defending Israel for one simple reason. OIL. Israel's position is perfect for the USA to have an influence on the Middle East and it's Oil. Why is it attacking Iraq? Saddam might be a physchotic man, yes. But USA put him in power... They want to kill him to put a puppet in his place to do as they say. Israel will probably where the US strike from, the Israeli's has 200 nuclear bombs, given to them as 'support'. This is not really necessary when they are defending themselves against Stones and hand-made bombs.

Isarel gets more help than any other country from the US..
Did u know that the prices of Oil went up in the US, and the increased profits that are obtained by the US government are given to Israel as support. Yes Palestine does get support. BUt how come when it wants weapons they are not allowed weapons???

When Israel was DEFEATED by Lebanon (after Israel attacked it). The Israeli's claimed that they were trying to defeat the Hizbollah 'Terrorists'. The Leader of these terrorists was blessed by KOFI ANAN, the UN secretary General after he liberated Lebanon from the Israeli terrorism. Who is the terrorist now?

The only reason for the USA supporting Israel in this whole thing is because Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are planning to kick them out of the Gulf region, and they wont have any strong bases 'protecting their oil' because of their war on terror, which failed hugely.. Where is the Talibvan leader? Where is Osama Bin Laden?
Free... How successful were they?

Israel should really stop their attacks...
As the saying goes 'What goes around comes around'....
:)

Plz respond back
This Forum is gr8!

PS>>>>
Ariel Sharon is wanted in Belgium for crimes against humanity and for war crimes...
Who is the maniac leader now??

[ This Message was edited by: nyk_2702 on 2002-04-07 23:01 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-07 22:48:00
Edit : Quote

Fahed_2000 Posts: > 500

Man here is the truth:-
Israel wants to take revenge of what the nazis did:-
Look how many children have they killed?
Look how many women have they killed?
Look how many preists have they killed?
Look how many nuns have they killed?
yesterday only more than a hundred palestinians were killed be isreal
Churchs are beeing distoryed as well as all the houses.
And palestinians don't have wepons to face the isrealy tanks.... Are these terrorists because there land were taken and they are trying to fight for there tiny bit that is left.

--
Posted: 2002-04-07 23:20:00

Personal Opinion:-
HITLAR = W BUSH = BUSH's father = SHARONE

They all promote killing

---------------
Where is bush's wife to protect the palastinian women who are beeing killed. where she did appear to the afgani nation who there women were not in danger of being killed (except by american bomming)

--
Posted: 2002-04-07 23:29:00

3.1415926 Posts: 236

Do you remember when Jasser Arafat had a speech after Israel had stormed his HQ, there was also some photos about it, I think there was a T39 on Arafat's table next to the UZI.

[ This Message was edited by: 3.1415926 on 2002-04-12 18:45 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-07 23:43:00

ya so he has a t39
What is good now when the communications, electricity, medicine are cut of and there realy isn't enough food and water supplys for them.
Is he now a terrorist if only few years he was given a nobel piece prize...
--
Posted: 2002-04-07 23:55:00

Arafat is a 'terrorist' for ordering $70 milion weapons from Iran..
USA gives Isael nuclear missiles...
Who is the terrorist now?
Israelis are the new Nazi's..

Anybody know what is happening on the Lebanese border wit Israel currently?
--
Posted: 2002-04-08 00:08:00

THnx for adding ... but also there isn't a realy a proof that Iran was supplying them with wepons ....
(It dosen't show ... almost all the palestinails are fighiting with only stones)
--
Posted: 2002-04-08 00:14:00

The shipment was halted by Israel..
They say they disposed of them..
Basically they used them themselves in their cold-blooded attacks..
Their leader is wanted for War crimes..
And they think the Arabs cause the problems....
Who invaded Lebanon?? (Where they were driven out By Hizbollah)

--
Posted: 2002-04-08 00:34:00

arroyootje Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2002-04-07 22:48, nyk_2702 wrote:
Isarel gets more help than any other country from the US..

I think you'll find that is Armenia actually!

--
Posted: 2002-04-08 20:50:00

ElGato Posts: 328

You all should take a look, or five, on this site! : http://www.zmag.org/ZNET.htm

Top site where you'll find articles written by geniuses of this world!
Just read and take it in!
What is written in these articles is so true!
I wonder why all polititians (on high posts) have to be psycopats... why can't people like Chomsky for example, or any other writer at this page (http://www.zmag.org/ZNET.htm) be presidents, or prime ministers?

This world is f**ked up, thank God I have my T68 =o) and thank God this site excists, so I know that there are sane poeple in the world.

(sorry for sounding a bit melodramatic, but this site is good so you'll understand!)

(oh! and don't forget to look at the political cartoons (upper menu/other/cartoons))
--
Posted: 2002-04-08 21:12:00
Page <  123456789>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home