Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Answer to R3A
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Answer to R3A Bookmark topic
Ball Posts: 8

Hello All.

Just to let everyone know that I was the person who started the post "New Software: T68 R3A" and I promised that I'll let everyone know as soon as I get my SIM card in and check my software number.

After checking, mine indicates: R2A013
I also checked to see if there were any MMS and there isn't.

Therefore, just want to apologize to all viewers regarding this matter. I saw the back of my phone and it indicated R1A and also R3A. Also when I was suppose to pickup my phone, I was told to wait for another 2 weeks cause Ericsson recalled all phones for what he called it "software upgrade" therefore I assumed new software.

Anyway, I would like to once again apologize for making anyone jumpy (not sure if I actually did that). But I enjoyed sharing comments with everyone. Thanx for sharing and chatting....at least now we know that back of phone might not be the best indication of the software actually in the phone.

Thanx
--
Posted: 2002-04-04 18:12:00
Edit : Quote

jh67 Posts: > 500

BALL > Quite alright,..happens all the time in here,..hehe

Actually the back of the phone is the hardware-version,..not software

Jan
--
Posted: 2002-04-04 19:03:00

GPRS Posts: 144

As i've said its a hardware version, anyway ball, we're just a human.. So its okay! We're big family here at esato ;-) This post was posted from a T39
--
Posted: 2002-04-04 19:26:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

GPRS > Couldnt have said it better myself

Jan
--
Posted: 2002-04-04 19:36:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home