Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : General : T68 Troubleshooting
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > T68 Troubleshooting Bookmark topic
Page12>

Harleydog Posts: 417

Is anyone else using a t68 finding that a lot of their calls are going to voicemail without the phone ringing. I have checked my settings, and they are all correct, but i am missing a lot of calls.

Voicestream is my provider, can anyone else confirm or tell me if they are having a similar problem,

Thanks
--
Posted: 2001-11-12 18:59:00
Edit : Quote

terjeau Posts: 1

I had the similar problem, all calls went to voicemail in periods. At the same time I could not call out. It stopped after the message "Calling", and went to standby again. I also got "Wait" for very long time when trying to reach my menu.
Anybody knows the medicine?
I sent the phone back to the store, and hope to get a healthy one in return.
Regards Terje (Norway)

[ This Message was edited by: terjeau on 2001-11-21 16:11 ]
--
Posted: 2001-11-21 16:08:00

Please let me know if the change in handset makes a difference, this is exaclty the same problem I am having with my handset and I also sent it to Ericsson UK for service; hopefully they will send a new one that works properly.

Please keep me informed.

thanks
--
Posted: 2001-11-21 16:24:00

Raja Posts: 241

I USED to have this problem.

Go to 'Settings', then 'Call Options', then 'Divert Calls' and so on....

Set each one to active individually except the Divert Always. This stopped all my calls automatically going to voicemail.

I am on BTCellnet in the UK.

Hope this helps. (If not, Sorry!)
--
Posted: 2001-11-22 20:07:00

szhk9p Posts: 2

Hi

i have the same problem with Orange in switzerland. i don't know if the reason is the handset or the network provider. when i can't call anymore, i do it the following way:

- go to "connect" / "networks" / "select network" / check your home-network / yes

hope this helps

does anybody know, why this problem occures?

chears
--
Posted: 2001-11-29 14:19:00

tombee Posts: 20

Quote:
I am on BTCellnet in the UK.

I suppose someone has to be!!! lol!
--
Posted: 2001-11-29 17:21:00

dots Posts: 11

upgrade your software to R1C should solve the problem
--
Posted: 2001-12-09 12:44:00

jhb Posts: 173

R1C made the problem appear less often...
...but it still happens sometimes. It is the GPRS that hangs, removal of the battery helps. Had the problem for the first time with my new firwware today after upgrading to R1C last monday...
--
Posted: 2001-12-09 23:28:00

george Posts: 6

Hi H-dog... I haven't had this problem yet, but the thing does crash sometimes when retrieving messages and then too quickly deleting the SMS that announced the new voice message. Battery out job

George
--
Posted: 2001-12-09 23:52:00

JHB- I discovered after numerous attempts and a long conversation with Ericsson UK, that the problem is that the phone has a difficulty reading GPRS and GSM. Go to connect, data comm, pref. serivices and select Gsm only. then works perfectly, not sure why, but GPRS is not working perfectly.

Hope this helps, helped for me.
--
Posted: 2001-12-10 17:49:00
Page12>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home