Esato Mobile
General discussions : Other manufacturers : Just had a look at Jans Site
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Other manufacturers > Just had a look at Jans Site Bookmark topic
Page12>

mhorton Posts: > 500

Looks very good, I love this picture

--
Posted: 2002-04-08 22:57:00
Edit : Quote

jh67 Posts: > 500

Thaaanks mate

Actually I used to have a similar one on my old website,..but it wasnt exactly the same.
This new model is shorter, more compact, the colordisplay is bigger, and there's been made quite a lot of changes to it.
I did the "old version" in a silvermetallic too. Might wanna try that on this one too
I actually like this model a lot myself,..I had the 6210,..nice phone.

Funny thing,..someone in the Danish mobile magazine asked, where these models could be bought, hehe.
(that was after I was interviewed to the magazine, about my remodelled phones, and there were these pictures in the mag).

The most popular one is the silvermetallic 8000 model (the one that looks like an altered 8810).
A website/store in DK asked if they could use this model on their front-page on the web too

Another funny thing is, the store where I bought my T68, now sells T68's with one of my logos in them, hihi.
They say it sells better that way

Right now I'm working on some SE-models and a few others,..I'll post them as soon as they are ready

jan

--
Posted: 2002-04-09 20:36:00

fernando Posts: 47

Hello Jan,

What is the URL ?

--
Posted: 2002-04-09 20:52:00

fernando Posts: 47

Found it!

--
Posted: 2002-04-09 20:53:00

oskar Posts: 173

Quote:
On 2002-04-09 20:52, fernando wrote:
Hello Jan,

What is the URL ?

:)

Just a tip.. You can click on the little picture of a house to visit his web page.. =)
--
Posted: 2002-04-09 20:54:00

Hehe oskar,..I dont think people notice that small "house", at least not all people

Another thing is, theres a post in the "announcement-forum" about my website too

Jan
--
Posted: 2002-04-09 21:05:00

Superluminova Posts: > 500

hello jan whats the name of the software and pen that you use? and were can it be bought? as i think it would be really helpful with my course work

thanks
--
Posted: 2002-04-09 21:10:00

evoke Posts: > 500

Yes jan it v good! Some intersting stuff! Looking foward to gettimg it on wap in english! Jan do u know much on joystick problems? Ed This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-09 21:19:00

Superluminova > The pen is from Wacom. Its actually pretty standard, its called Graphire. It comes with a tablet, pen, and a small wireless mouse.
Its about $ 120.

I could have gone for one that was even more professional, but they cost about 4 times as much,..for the smallest one
I didnt really want to spend that much money at that time.
I might go for an Intuos A4 size model the next time,..it would make remodelling/drawing a bit easier, because its a higher resolution pen.

I dont think it will make my remodelled versions THAT much better, if I were to use a pen 4 times more expensive, than the one I use know, it basically comes down to "your skills",..not the pen, if you know what I mean

At the same time, I know my photo/vector-programs very well,..and I do a lot of freehand-drawing, and that of course helps this too

I believe the Graphire pen would be "enough" for most people. Its got nice features, quite good resolution.
With the Graphire pen you have some options, e.g. settings pressure on the pen,..right-click options, and when you turn the pen around it will work as an eraser,..smart

These pens are very good,..and they do get the job done. I couldnt really work without them.

--------------------------------------

Edward > thanks Nope, I dont have any joystick-problems, and I didnt have any on the T68m neither.

Jan
--
Posted: 2002-04-09 22:14:00

evoke Posts: > 500

Ok jan thanks and keep up the good work! Just thougit u may have heard of such probs with the joystick in ur travels? Anay no worries! Ed :-) This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-09 22:29:00
Page12>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home