Esato Mobile
General discussions : General : A hell lot of money...
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > General > A hell lot of money... Bookmark topic
Page <  123>

jmackie Posts: 90

i am very rich ha ha ha
so i change when i like my t68 is broke at the moment so using
nokia 8310 which i love
--
Posted: 2002-04-09 19:33:00
Edit : Quote

Deltayoda Posts: > 500

Heh, I bet most of these people that buy these phones are under contract (which is a hell of a lot cheaper). You can pretty much give the phone away to someone else to use and let them pay for the rest of the contract term, while you get a new phone.

I've actually seen people even sell T68's with the contract for $200 USD on EBay.

Personally, I find contract phones rather limited across the borders, so I purchase my phones unlocked.
--
Posted: 2002-04-09 20:02:00

tranquil Posts: > 500

I work with IT-communication and have an agreement with the companies' phone supplier. I by the latest ES for a good price, get to know it, in and out, and he a customer asks a question they can't answer they call me. Fair deal eh? I get the latest, they get the answers. KS This post was posted from a T68i
--
Posted: 2002-04-09 20:13:00

tranquil Posts: > 500

And I'm very rich... I wish........... KS This post was posted from a T68i
--
Posted: 2002-04-09 20:17:00

arroyootje Posts: > 500

I'm not rich, but I have enough money to spare to buy things that please me

But I'm sure I'll keep the T68i for a long time!!!! It's better than most phones that will be released and it's a nice size!!!

--
Posted: 2002-04-09 20:21:00

john74 Posts: > 500

Me to im not rich but im into the buying and selling thing so i make a bit here and there and then i decide to blow it on a high tech gadget,ive recently sold my sony camcorder for a newer model i lost a bit of money but at least my new Dcr-trv 340 has a USB cable for laptop connectivity and a lot more,i had my eye on the new Sony Bluetooth camera but its waaayyyy to much money about 2500 Euro .....no thanks
--
Posted: 2002-04-09 22:54:00

hampe Posts: 152

Some products is just so cool that you have to buy them, the t68 is one of them. And its good for my ericsson stocks as well!;-) I'm a student which likes to spend my money at expensive crap, so I guess I'm more like stupid than rich. I prefer to buy nice cloths instead of gadgets though, maybe because my parents sponsors me when I buy cloths, thats good cause then I can spend my own money at crap and parties!:-] This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-10 00:19:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

A lot of you guys know what I do for a living,..and no, you dont "necessarily" get rich, just because the businesscard says ; "Designer"....the tax is far to high for that here in DK

I dont buy phones on contracts, and I never have done so.
I've had the same operator for many years, so I could actually renew my account every time I got a new phone.

Guess I'm just very much into mobilephones, gadgets and so on
I usually do sell my old phone, whenever buying a new. But right now, I still have my T68m,..might just keep it as a spare-phone.

Jan

[ This Message was edited by: jh67 on 2002-04-10 01:34 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-10 01:30:00

mhorton Posts: > 500

That's what I will be doing Jan. Having a T68m spare.. I have just ordered my T68i today. It is launched in the UK in May. I have my name on one of them
--
Posted: 2002-04-10 02:14:00

GOwin Posts: > 500

Quote:I by the latest ES for a good price, get to know it, in and out, and he a customer asks a question they can't answer they call me. Fair deal eh? I get the latest, they get the answers.

ahh .. that's a techie's life. tinkering, and having fun, and you get the latest toys available.

i wish i could find something similar here.
--
Posted: 2002-04-10 03:48:00
Page <  123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home