Esato Mobile
General discussions : General : A hell lot of money...
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > General > A hell lot of money... Bookmark topic
Page <  123

all8 Posts: 372

I'm not rich. Just that someone in the family is in Handphone Business. Change handphone anytime when i get bored with it.
My wife is even worst. She seems to change her Handphone 2 weeks interval.
--
Posted: 2002-04-10 07:37:00
Edit : Quote

TeleSaint Posts: 219

I love changing phones!

This time, the shop agreed to take back my T39 because I had a lot of trouble with it. I even "made" som money on this, as the shop had to give me the "todays" price of the phone, which was 500NOK more then I paid.

Theft also enebles people to buy new phones and for those who have unlimited insurance (or as Chris Rock calls it "Incaseshithappens") like me, it does not matter what happend to the phone. If it's broke, you get a new one! (I do not gamble with this and have only used it once and this was a "real" case....)

So the best thing is to have a "incaseshithappens".....

--
Posted: 2002-04-10 10:16:00

tic Posts: 75

That was actually a bit like the answers I suspected.
I sold my old GF768 to my sister when I bought my T28, but I didn't get that much money for it.

And I know there are a lot of people know someone who can help them get cheaper phones.

I guess there are many ways...

But for my T68:
"Yes, it's true: I'm happy to be stuck with you" (old song)
--
Posted: 2002-04-11 03:11:00

russtproof Posts: 283

basically to summarize, most of us aren't rich and some of us are students and do not have a steady salary.. but this fone just satisfies all the necessary criterias, the design is great and it actually feels great to hold it! (well it fits nicely in my hand) .. so it's worth payin a bit for a new gadget (or in my case) for a fone which I plan to keep for quite a while!

--
Posted: 2002-04-11 06:07:00

russtproof Posts: 283

Quote:
On 2002-04-09 18:03, dumbdumb wrote:
Russtproof: you have just said exactly what I wanted to say... i am pretty lucky that I am able to pass on my phone to somebody when a new phone comes around... like my last phone V66... which I only used for 2 months then I gave it to my mom... which complains everyday - she keep on saying she doesnt know how that phone works... I have to say Motorola menu sucks!

yeh.. i'd say i'm pretty lucky too.. i passed a few of my fones several times.. the timing was just perfect!!
--
Posted: 2002-04-11 06:08:00

Oblomov Posts: 121

According to a newsclip today on Mobil.se is the T68 just too expensive in Norway, so only companies are buying it not, private persons.

Is it so? some answers from all ye Norwegians on the site please

/H

--
Posted: 2002-04-12 12:23:00

Silencer Posts: 105

I'm lucky. My boyf paid my phone and he's paying my bills too. I only have to keep it under a certain limit.
--
Posted: 2002-04-22 16:13:00

arunmr Posts: 73

this is a funny thread!

--
Posted: 2002-04-25 20:17:00
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home