Esato Mobile
General discussions : Esato forum : Maybe a separate T68i forum section??
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Esato forum > Maybe a separate T68i forum section?? Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

jucame Posts: > 500

Letīs talk about T68 only without caring about the cover, just plain T68.
--
Posted: 2002-04-12 01:04:00
Edit : Quote

escobar Posts: 191

Why not make a T68-forum for each software version, and each colour..

I can see it now:
Sorry this post is in the wrong forum, you have R2A on your grey T68m, and this is only for us cool people who have upgraed to R2B. Go to your R2A-forum and discuss Tetris, and let us play Naval Fleet in peace!

--
Posted: 2002-04-12 01:17:00

john74 Posts: > 500

What!!!!! Is it T68i vs T68m???What a load of bullshit,whos stupid idea was that??Are you a privellaged T68i owner??Get out of here mate.....bad idea,so if i will get the P800 im gonna look down at everybody..please give us a break
--
Posted: 2002-04-12 01:23:00

jeffharris Posts: 135

No, decoy, I understand exactly what you said. And I know I touched on it, but I also know I would "insult" the poeple who just banter.

I am not trying to be elitist, it even applies to the upcoming T68m MMS stuff, which most people have who peruse Esato. We can even call the section "T68i, or T68m converted to T68i settings and issues". There is too much other stuff in this section that does dilute the core discussions regarding functions and settings. And, believe me, with the coming of MMS, AND the new features with the MMS software, be it a converted m or a new i, there are some serious/intersting/funny issues and settings to enlighten each other on. The "general" section call still be left for the "where are you all from" polls, or "gold or silver, dudes?" or "how old/rich/stupic.smart are all of you" threads that highly populate the "general" section .

There are a lot of young people on this forum -- G-d knows, there was a 13 year old posting this week -- my son is 11, I wish he had the interest that 13 year old has! But, there are also 40 year olds (like guess who), well to do dudes, that use the damn phone many thousands of minutes a month, and value info like I do.

Just a thought, not a religious preach.

Jeff
--
Posted: 2002-04-12 01:23:00

GOwin Posts: > 500

@decoy7
one man's garbage, is another man's gold. besides, we even have a garbage forum here hehehe

@jucame
i'd agree with you, just talk t68 and ignore the suffix (m, i, ....)

hasn't the issue about t68m being capable of being upgraded as a t68i equivalent make this moot and academic?
--
Posted: 2002-04-12 02:16:00

evoke Posts: > 500

Most T68 users seem to put the T68i in the topic title anyway so u therefore know which phone the topic is about without a need for an seperate forum. Ed

This post was posted from a T68

[ This Message was edited by: edwardm on 2002-04-12 21:37 ]

[ This Message was edited by: edwardm on 2002-04-12 21:41 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-12 02:23:00

decoy7 Posts: > 500

jeff,

i hear you, maybe a short message to the admin people will eradicate the judegmental comments coming from all above.

anyway, as stated before, admins please note - this site has more and more crap being written by geeky folk like myself who are really getting sadder by the day just trying to build up that post # count - so how about deleting it for a while to see if people stop writing unneccessary trash - or do you wish to promote people making more posts for hits/stats purposes? if so, then well done and fair pla to you.
--
Posted: 2002-04-12 05:35:00

laffen Posts: > 500

Well. I seldom look at the member post-count any more, only the username. I don't think the post count is the only indicator for valuable input.

[ This Message was edited by: laffen on 2002-04-12 06:24 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-12 06:23:00

Eric's Son Posts: 261

Well guys...all this talk about people posting rubbish, have you ever thought that they might not think that its valuable information? The people who are always complaining about this are the people who have been members for months... I feel like like forum gets boring a little but thats all my questions have been answered! So its different for a new user. So they aint posting rubbish... Your just getting bored with your phone and the site because you done it all... This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-12 10:34:00

boysaint Posts: 111

yeah, right! separate forum sections for t68 and t68i? yes that would be sensible now. earlier there were just a few things to discuss. so the need to expand and divide subjects to many sections was not yet necessary. but now that there are more good cellphones coming out, more functions to discuss, more menus to discover, and the technology is continously growing.... i would tend to agree that we should have more forums to name. so that those who sneer at those who are slow in discovering functions. and those who are concieted, very self-centered and self-admiring people, those who think they are smart and know all.... can skip the named forum subjects they don't want, and find something else to look into.

to the guys at esato. keep up the good work here!
thanks for maintaining the site!

--
Posted: 2002-04-12 11:40:00
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home